i messed up real bad, water pump bolt broke off

Da9blackicer

so i busted a bolt because it was too long so its not seized there is only a tiny peice sticking out, i need to know what are my options heres a picture. i would appriciate the help..

gugiey

you can't just put some vice grips on there and get it out ?

easy outs are a nether way look it to that .

Da9blackicer

you can't just put some vice grips on there and get it out ?

easy outs are a nether way look it to that .
i was looking at easy outs but there is no space for drilling, there is enough space for some needle nose plyers but not for vice grips.. do u think if i got something with an opposite thread to attach to it maybe itd come out? i think that would work but iuno where i could find something like that

rudiris

you can use a bolt extractor they sell them on any hardware store or you can try to drill but you have to be careful with it cuz if you touch the tread you will have to re thread the hole again hope it help and good luck

Da9blackicer

you can use a bolt extractor they sell them on any hardware store or you can try to drill but you have to be careful with it cuz if you touch the tread you will have to re thread the hole again hope it help and good luck
thanks man and yeah anything will help.. it sucks everything was going to smooth until this happened. and everything is closed right now! i wanna fix this right now!!! lol

Acura219s

Problem Solver
I broke one the same way. How'd you end up getting it out?