i need help!! b18b1 swap into 92 da.

Austinbubba

Hey guys, im new to the site, and i appreciate this site, and all the help. Buuut, ive came to a predicament. Im swapping a b18b1 Ls motor into my 92 integra da, i've got my b16 tranny and everythig mounted, wired, everyyything is ready to roll, except my cv axles.. i dont know what cv axles to use?? It confuses me. Should i use original da cv's for this swap? Some kindof custom ones? Please help me!!

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Hey guys, im new to the site, and i appreciate this site, and all the help. Buuut, ive came to a predicament. Im swapping a b18b1 Ls motor into my 92 integra da, i've got my b16 tranny and everythig mounted, wired, everyyything is ready to roll, except my cv axles.. i dont know what cv axles to use?? It confuses me. Should i use original da cv's for this swap? Some kindof custom ones? Please help me!!
You have to use whatever CVS correspond with the transmission.

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

Noneed2Hate

I think you might be able to get away with using the cv axels you already have, however you might as well just do the sure thing and get new ones :p

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I believe so. B16 has the same diff as an LS. Which is weak. If you do drag racing or any motorsport you will break that differential. B16a transmissions are weak and everyone has a hard on for them because of the gearing. The diff is the weak point in them stock.