i need help plz

oscar112709

Banned
I don't know how but even if I did I still wouldn't naw wanna another tb cuz it kinda acting up plus I was gunna buy a better one

oscar112709

Banned
he's probably just being a bit paranoid based on his knowledge and what the "mechanics" told him
I kinda was thinking about that first time but if I do bring a throttle body n he said he would put it in but if he doesn't I might have to bring it to some one else but I trust him

Noneed2Hate

dude, it's just a throttle body. If you can turn a wrench then you can install it yourself. Literally to adjust the idle there is a screw that screw in more or unscrew to adjust the idle...

You don't need a new throttle body, you don't need to pay the oil change PROs to do it. Just do a little research on adjusting the idle and installing the throttle body and you'll be fine.

More or less you don't really need to spend any money to fix this issue. Aside from purchasing some TB cleaner and a rag or 2 (unless you already have this stuff) You just have to take the time to do it. ( I swear it will take just as long as driving to the oil change place to have it done to have it done, plus you save gas)

Last edited:

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Skunk2's website even has step by step instructions with pictures to install their products. But I would just fix the original TB. This is a waste of money for you