I need the code for my radio!

david_328

Help!!!!

Well my car just came out of a coma, and when i turn on the stereo it was asking me for a code, i dont know if u guys know but driving without music really sucks!!!, any 1 that could help me out around here??? i have a 94 grs sedan

DC2_Project

take it out, get the serial #, call a local acura or honda and tell them you lost the code and that you have a 94 integra gsr and they should tell you it

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
david_328 said:
Well my car just came out of a coma, and when i turn on the stereo it was asking me for a code, i dont know if u guys know but driving without music really sucks!!!, any 1 that could help me out around here??? i have a 94 grs sedan

dam that sucks .. you got to look in your acura owner's manule and see if they have the unlock code in it .. or a card with your radio unlock code on it ... if not i bleave you have to go to the acura dealer for the code .. cost like $20 bucks for the code :slap: it will happen everytime you disconect the battery so you have to keep that code handy ... :smokin:

david_328

DC2_Project said:
take it out, get the serial #, call a local acura or honda and tell them you lost the code and that you have a 94 integra gsr and they should tell you it
never tried to take it out, how do i do that????

david_328

damn all that just for the radio
thankx for the help

Last edited: