i want a new ps3 game

patrick4588

Integra God
ok well i want a new ps3 game. throw some ideas at me. i dont want a game i have for 360 so these are out:
madden 09
nba 2k9
ncaa 09
cod: world @ war

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
ha, should have read that better. Skate.2 comes out on the 19th if you like skateboarding games that don't suck like every tony hawk game. I still like playing assassins creed. Uncharted is pretty cool it's like a man version of tomb raider.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Skate 2 is going to kick ass. My friend just a PS3 for his birthday back in November. The first games he got for it was GTA4 (which is an absolutely amazing game, so if you don't have this already for either system change that status as soon as possible) and Skate.

It took me a while to get used to the controls because I was so used to playing the THPS games from back in the day. The controls and realistic physics engine are absolutely nuts. This game is very realistic to skateboarding. Easily one of my top 5 favorite games in recent memory.

patrick4588

Integra God
skate 2 is a possibility. im really looking for a sports game or car game i think since i have a lot of shooters on xbox.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
you could look into Need for Speed: Undercover.

I haven't played that one, though. I've read mixed reviews about it online, but NFS has always gotten mixed reviews, and I've enjoyed most of them.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Couple of guys I know really love Fallout 3, and MLB 2K9 comes out March 2nd.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
fallout 3 does look gangster. That's an oldschool game, played that way back in the day.

ropeadope14

i got fallout 3 for christmas and i took it back the next day and swapped it for nfs undercover. if you interested in walking around for 5 hours before you can do anything fallout 3 is ok but nfs is a good choice.

Teg96

metal gear 4 if u dont have it yet or nfs undercover.....little big planet is a horrible game it overrated for ntn....in my opinion it sucks

patrick4588

Integra God
hhmmmm. so nfs: undercover or skate it seems like. i wish my gf still worked at a video store so i could rent both for free