Ice Cream?? Meet!

@ JDM >Shogun<

FWD : Donuts & Ice-Cream official Monthly Meet. Every first week of the Month of Friday. Mmmm sounds good dosen't it, especially how its getting so damn hot! Come chill, cool down from the sun with some ice cream, smooties, ice cappucino, water, and soda.. While your at it get some goodies! Donut shop belongs to my oldest brother.. We have permission to do the meet in the parking lot, so for sure cops wont give us shit. No worries.:p By the way, food isn't free. My oldest brother would kill me if I gave away the food for free!

Date: Monthly - First week of Friday only
Time: 8:30PM - Whenever
Store: Donuts & Ice-Cream
Loacation: City of Rancho Cucamonga
Address:
8669 Baseline Rd.
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91730

-If your coming from the 10th fwy, exit Vineyard Ave. the street name will change into Carnelian St. as your drivng towards Baseline Rd.
-IF your coming from the 210th fwy you will be exiting at Carnelian St. going towards Baseline Rd.
-The shop is located in the corner of Baseline Rd. and Carnelian St.

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
ill try to make it sometime soon. i havent been back in socal for a while. road trip! :)

@ JDM >Shogun<

dudidso i went to this meet and its not going on anymore i guess the lot was mad mad empty but i meet someguys who had a meet across the street FRESH FRIDAYS every friday at a legends burger joint! try and go some time.. theres some nice cars!.. and im hella down for a pchw cruise man! i have 4 homies that r down

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
thought you wasnt posting here anymore ? had different priorities now.
As of my "Last Activity: 07-30-2007 08:26 PM" on C-I people had tooken me wrong as in leaving the website. I did not mention about just quitting this website and T-I and just staying on ClubRSX and DC5nation. I am posting this meet/cruise to invite you all to my last meet i will ever do. Hope to see you all there.

-I'm only going to be on here for short time until the day of my meet come.