ideal daily

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
RULES:
1) must be practical. no ferarri, ferarri with a tow hitch for a trailor, etc..
2) must be OEM. no conversions.
3) have to keep it stock. you cant do anything but change the color and wheels.
4) add info on the car of your choice.
5) add why you'd want to get it.

i'll start

i'd get the following.

HSV-Maloo E-Series

The E Series was released in October 2007 and is offered only as the Maloo R8. This is Australia's most powerful Coupé utility, using by a Chevrolet Corvette-based 6 litre LS2 V8, outputting 307 kW (412 hp) and 550 N·m (410 lb·ft) later advancements saw the power output rise to 317 kW (425 hp). This title was previously held by the Z Series Maloo. Safety-wise, the E Series Maloo gains Electronic Stability Control and linear control suspension. In 2010, the facelifted E Series 2 was released.

id get it because, if i need to haul things, put it in the back. is someone rolls up, i could still smash on em n_n

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
2008 Tiburon SE

This car has almost the same amount of love as my teg, if i had to keep it stock, this is my baby :)

Vehicle Highlights
The 2008 Hyundai Tiburon is largely unchanged. Hyundai's sporty hatchback coupe comes in GS, GT, GT Limited, and SE models. The GS has a 138-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine, while others have a 172-hp 2.7-liter V6. All but SE offer 5-speed manual or optional 4-speed automatic transmissions. The SE comes only with a 6-speed manual. Available safety features include ABS, traction control, an antiskid system, and front side airbags. Leather upholstery is standard on GT Limited.

heykosal

Angkorian
WHAT?

turbocharged AWD, 4-door and a trunk practicality? I wouldn't change shit, as long as it was WRB and had Gold BBS'

uhh, its' got two trunks?

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

When I had my DB8 when it was a daily/track car, I needed a reliable daily. I always told myself that if I ever got a new daily driver that it would be the Fit. And that's exactly what happened.

1. Inexpensive
2. Cheap to maintain
3. Cheap on gas
4. Great MPG
5. Roomy interior
6. Ginornous cargo room
7. Looks like Sexy Time IMO
8. It's a Honda :thumbs up

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I just did this for real so I guess mine is obvious.

It's the size I want and is sporty and luxurious enough to be comfortable and fun to drive and has plenty of power, plus I didn't want a car payment so it had to be something I can pay cash for it

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
A4 Avant

i've always been a fan of wagons. i do a lot of traveling so it would be very practical for me. i could have gone all out and said a RS6 Avant but thats way out of my price range/budget.

Last edited:

jznsn2u

Coy, a 60 + grand car for a practical DD?!? are you for reaaal? x_X btw nice sig.

2008 Acura TL type s, I wouldn't mind having a base model either. (specs from edmunds.com)
The base TL is powered by 3.2L - 258 hp & 23 torque. Base model tl - 0to 60 mph in around 6 seconds. For an even quicker experience, the Type-S is motivated by a 3.5-liter 286 hp &256 torque. 0-60-mph time in the mid to high 5-second range.

Fuel economy for the base 2008 TL is 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway. The manual-equipped Type-S actually returns better mileage at 18 city and 27 highway, while the five-speed automatic gets 17/26.

- Just based on those figures I already like the car. On top of that I like the styling of the car, Its a luxury sedan, comfortable, reliable, aggressive stance, fast as shit, only automatic I would be happy to own.

white sedan

First option:
Lexus GS 350 AWD V6

Nice luxury all around car for not a bad price. I will be looking into one in the near future.

Second option:
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Rallyart
L4 Turbo'ed
Practical all around usage for under 27.5k

white sedan

@ white sedan, imo you would be better off getting a real evo with a shaved spoiler.
I honestly dont mind an Evo X but for the price and since its a wagon, this is more practical when i go on road trips. I will be test driving both cars and figure out which car i will consider.