IFO Gainsville

MrGurley

************5-0
ive got a few friends coming down for it and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join the group for the cruise there and back

whitedc4

maybe the bullet will appear but i doubt it... probably just the russian bullet and evo

themiller13

I'm in. Gurley you know it already but I thought this post was necessary.

Sammich

I don't think I can walk that far...

I thought this guy left CI? :lol:
lol i do alot of creeping...bad luck w/ the car and finances got me out of zone w/ the teg, even though i miss like hell driving it. my mom thinks i'm crazy taht i love this car more than the one i was forced to buy cuz this car kept fuckin breaking on me

94RS

No fucks given.
lol i do alot of creeping...bad luck w/ the car and finances got me out of zone w/ the teg, even though i miss like hell driving it. my mom thinks i'm crazy taht i love this car more than the one i was forced to buy cuz this car kept f***in breaking on me
I know exactly what you mean with bad luck and finance troubles. My dad thinks the same shit about me keeping my car two years after it broke, but I know I'd instantly regret it if I were to sell my POS. It's all just a matter of waiting for the right time to get it fixed.

MrGurley

************5-0
lol i do a lot of creeping at high schools.... Hookers and blow got me out of zone w/ the teg, even though i miss like hell driving it. my mom thinks i'm crazy taht i love this car more than the one i was forced to buy cuz this car kept f***in breaking on me

Sammich

I know exactly what you mean with bad luck and finance troubles. My dad thinks the same s*** about me keeping my car two years after it broke, but I know I'd instantly regret it if I were to sell my POS. It's all just a matter of waiting for the right time to get it fixed.
blah...if it gets sold i'll let it go. i'm almost frustrated with it, but i know if i get it back on the road it'll be a great day for me