Ignition Cylinder Switch

teg1990

What's up guys, I've got an issue here. So I have a 1990 Integra GS, We have no key for the car. With that said I have begun the drill out process to remove the Cylinder Lock, the problem I have is that I can't find a replacement? I've Googled "1990 Acura Integra GS Ignition Cylinder Switch" and "1990 Acura Integra Ignition Cylinder Lock Switch" with no luck. Multiple pages always pop up with the Cylinder, but once I type my car in, I get the "this part does not fit your vehicle".

Any ideas on where I can find a replacement? Preferably an OEM... But as long as it's a proper fit then it doesn't matter.

GhostlyPWN

Oreilly’s has them but you may end up paying a fair amount of change. If not and you have the money, you should be able to bring proof of ownership and registration with vin number and the dealership should be able to cut you some new ones. There’s also the option of pulling the passenger lock cylinder and glove box for the numbers and bring it to a lock Smith where they should be able to cut you new keys. I opted out of factory being I would have needed the electronic portion as well along with door locks and didn’t want to spend that much money. I went with I think the 04 TL, required to match factory harness and just relocated to center console and had new keys cut from a local locksmith using the two cylinder stamps.