I'm back! ..With another VSM DC4.

Army74D

gtavila_
I just picked up my 4th Teg two days ago; This time a 1999 Acura Integra GS.
Vogue Silver Metallic-FTW.
The car came bone stock (minus 16" Hyper Silver Rota C8, Sony deck, and kicker door speakers all the way around). Minus a few door dings and curb rash to all four wheels, the car is f**king clean. The clean leather interior is a 9.5/10.

When I first bought her (2/7/13).

Current (3/9/13).

(3/30/14).

(8/2/14)

Engine/Drivetrain:
Stock B18b1 1.8 *Fully rebuilt @ July,22 2013
JDM B16A PR3-4 Head - Blox valve springs & retainers
Blackworks Racing LS-VTEC conversion kit
Skunk2 Pro Series intake manifold (Ported to 70mm)
Skunk2 Alpha Series 70mm throttle body
AEM fuel rail
RC 310cc fuel injecters
Mishimoto full size radiator w/ Blox 10" slim fans
Blox magnetic drain plugs
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
NGK spark plug wires
Airmass carb legal 4-2-1 header

Suspension:
Function & Form Type 1 coilovers
OEM JDM SiR-G front tower bar
Blox lower control arms
Blox fixed rear sway bar end links
Megan Racing rear upper strut bar
EM Racing C-Pillar bar

Wheels/Tires:
1.) Buddy Club P1 (White)
15x6.5 +42
BF Goodrich G-Force 195/50R15
8mm Spacers (Front)
5mm Spacers (Rear)
2.) SSR Type-X
Falken Ziex 912 195/50R15
15x7 +42

Exterior:
OEM mudguards
OEM antenna block off plug
OEM rear wiper delete plug
OEM (Acura) sunroof visor
OEM (Acura) window visors
Comptech front lip

Interior:
Recaro Evo 8 seats
Custom seat rails
NRG 2.5 quick release
NRG slim hub
NRG black leather deep dish steering wheel
NRG hub lock
OEM JDM SiR-G floor mats

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
Nice. I miss my silver Teg :(
I miss my old Silver teg. I looked, and looked, and LOOKED for another VSM RS model but no luck. I couldn't let the deal on this one pass me by so I jumped on it quick. I'm happy so far. :p

Army74D

gtavila_
Great find. How many miles are on it?
Thanks man! 142k original miles, Carfax report came out clean! New timing belt and clutch with paperwork to back it up. :p

welcome back sir! whats the plans for her?
Thank you sir!
Well, I recently wrecked my eh2 Civic hatchback. I got cashed out and bought it back from the insurance. So my main focus right now is to get that back to driveable condition and since it will now have a salvage title, hoping to possibly make it track worthy rather than a daily driver and use my new Integra as a daily. With that being said, plans for the Integra right now will just be suspension and chassis stiffening.. And whatever other deals I come across, I won't let pass me by. 8)

More pics;

Last edited:

01TegLuv

Thanks man! 142k original miles, Carfax report came out clean! New timing belt and clutch with paperwork to back it up. :p

Thank you sir!
Well, I recently wrecked my eh2 Civic hatchback. I got cashed out and bought it back from the insurance. So my main focus right now is to get that back to driveable condition and since it will now have a salvage title, hoping to possibly make it track worthy rather than a daily driver and use my new Integra as a daily. With that being said, plans for the Integra right now will just be suspension and chassis stiffening.. And whatever other deals I come across, I won't let pass me by. 8)

More pics;

youre car looks just like mine but cleaner dammit! lol im tired of my old boring acura rims yours are cool :)

01TegLuv

that and i got aftermarket lights and tints on mine.. yours is clean and factory fresh. what are your plans for it? post up pics of the progress! :)

Army74D

gtavila_
Veryyyy nice and clean. Welcome back :thumbs up
niceee ride.
Clean ride.
Thanks guys!

I wanna see more of the civic!
I recently wrecked the Civic and I'm in the process of rebuilding it. :(
BEFORE;

AFTER:

My last VSM Teggy (Which I miss dearly) and my AGP Hatch:

The hatch is currently sitting in the garage with a whole new front end, waiting for more funds to come in so I can get it professionally straightened up.

You gotta introduce me to the track son. This year for sure? :p

youre car looks just like mine but cleaner dammit! lol im tired of my old boring acura rims yours are cool :)
that and i got aftermarket lights and tints on mine.. yours is clean and factory fresh. what are your plans for it? post up pics of the progress! :)
Thanks man. The car is very clean, I definitely came up on a good find. I'm actually not a huge fan of the wheels, I have an extra set of meshies that will be going on until I put in the new suspension and a new wheel setup. I have lots of plans for the car, after I get my EG back on the road. I will definitely post updates in here of BOTH cars.