im looking for a good header.

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
that wil work very well with my Tsudo N1... the problem is i dunno if i should get a ceramic or stainless? i heard some of them crack or something? my Tsudo N1 has 2.5 inch inlet & 4.5 inch out let.

sOuL

im gonan be getting a comptech stanless steal header soon

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
g3teg97 said:
JDM ITR 4-1 w/ 2.5" collector.
i would recommend this since its OEM and won't bend/dent/crack as easily as aftermarket headers. nothing beats oem reliability wise, performace wise... ehhh.

Melt said:
dont get a dc ceramic mine is cracked
totally agree, recently removed my dc 4-1 ceramic header.... and all i have to say is DAYUM! its all fucked up. switched over to dc 4-1 stainless steal, a bit heavier but a lot stronger. the only advantage to ceramic is that it doesn't get hot as fast.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I always wanted a greddy, but cheaped out on a megan. To get me buy, was before I knew if I was staying N/A or going FI. I wouldnt reccommend the megan, but its not a bad header. If i do the swap, am getting a better one.

Baldy201

email them and ask what size the collector is. but otherwise it looks like a good header. I have a DC JDM Header in SS and I like it. I may be willing to sell it for the right price, it would come with a high flow cat.