in dash flip out tv radio

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
sup sup

dose any one have a in dash flip out tv / radio / dvd .. iam looking in to buying a " ECLIPSE 7" AV 3424 " this is one of those one din radio with everthign in it ... i was woundering dose it firt in a 3 gen teg in the same spot the oem radio is.. it look to me like it will fit but the screen will be angled slightlydown ... because of the heating controlls.. is their any way to avoid that ... or should i go with a 2 din radio/ tv /dvd/ ..i need some help because my oem radio and changed is not cutting it any more ... :twisted:

please help

:woot: :banana: :nod:

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
DJNAS said:
sup sup

dose any one have a in dash flip out tv / radio / dvd .. iam looking in to buying a " ECLIPSE 7" AV 3424 " this is one of those one din radio with everthign in it ... i was woundering dose it firt in a 3 gen teg in the same spot the oem radio is.. it look to me like it will fit but the screen will be angled slightlydown ... because of the heating controlls.. is their any way to avoid that ... or should i go with a 2 din radio/ tv /dvd/ ..i need some help because my oem radio and changed is not cutting it any more ... :twisted:

please help

:woot: :banana: :nod:

anyone out their !! help !!

Baldy201

I believe that you can put it in the lower pocket and not have any problems with the angle of the screen.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Baldy201 said:
I believe that you can put it in the lower pocket and not have any problems with the angle of the screen.

yeah i thought that too but i dont know if i can put a cd or dvd in the slot .. hmm it looks as if it cant be done ... i am gong to go around to some car audio placed to day and see what they say ...

Spectacula Acura

I have the Av 3424 but i have mine mounted in the bottom din
but i run into a rubbing problem on the climate center area. Im currently overhauling it right now, i belive u can remove the cup holders and ash tray and ive seen a deck mounted that low. Does that help u at all
PM if u need more.
peace AB 8)

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Spectacula Acura said:
I have the Av 3424 but i have mine mounted in the bottom din
but i run into a rubbing problem on the climate center area. Im currently overhauling it right now, i belive u can remove the cup holders and ash tray and ive seen a deck mounted that low. Does that help u at all
PM if u need more.
peace AB 8)

sup sup can you post some pics of it please .... i want to see if it worth the investment on the

s2l

DJNAS said:
sup sup can you post some pics of it please .... i want to see if it worth the investment on the
this isnt exactly what you are asking for, but it'll give you something else to think about.