Indiana

firby911

Hope it turns out good,i lived in fort wayne for most of my life and indianapolis for a year.

jmou09

im here in ohio i can possibly drive out there and maybe a couple of my buddies they dont have tegs but some civic hatches with swaps and preludes!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im sorry but invite other people from your area. club integra meets tend to have alot of people going but only 3 people show up

jmou09

oh well def show up just need to know a couple weeks in advance we usually meet up on Sat nights!

jmou09

haha up towards michigan?Chicago? That Area!

jmou09

haha yea thats a road trip we all the way on the other side of the map! But i will be around that way in a few years i am tryin to get away from winter!

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
im here in ohio i can possibly drive out there and maybe a couple of my buddies they dont have tegs but some civic hatches with swaps and preludes!
that would be cool man

when its warm out, theres this place called tru motorsports in indy that everyone meets up at on the weekends theres a crazy amount of cars (probably over 100) and groups of us will go cruise around on the back roads and hang out, pretty damn fun

so just let me know if you guys want to meet up this spring.

Ellioteggy

Im from south bend about a mile from the boarder to michigan! So I could maybe meet up this spring/summer! definately want to escape winter.