insane_one's DC2

insane_one

insane user
hey everyone. im new here but not new to honda's. ive had quite afew and currently driving a 95 GS-R. Thought i would share with everyone my build up. Plans for the future is to go turbo but thats later. In the mean time im just cleaning it up. its winter time up here in Alaska and im still in school so it will be sort of a slow build, for now. anyway on to the car.

1995 Acura Integra GS-R
payed $4,300
i am the 4th owner
121,000~ original miles

afew mods already on the car
-15" ASA/BBS wheels
-Type-R replica front lip
-Mugen replica rear lip
-Spoon replica side mirrors
-ebay front strut bar
-USDM Type-R air box w/ Comptech filter
-Buddy Club Pro Spec II exhaust
-S2000 antenna

going to take the rear lip off. other wise my exhaust will melt the sh!t out of it

ASA/BBS

hella JDM shift nob

mmm books

threw on some bulbs and took the rear lip off

peep the S2K antenna

got the car registered under my name. new plates + pswrd jdm lp relocator.

put on the silencer for dd

so i got to work on those ugly fenders. did both L nd R. the L one was pretty beat up. luckily the car came with a replace ment one

also re did my faded lip

mmm my lip gloss be pop'n

Last edited:

insane_one

insane user
also did a qwik tune up. NGK spark plugs, Penziol synthetic oil, nd OEM honda oil filter

got the L side on

got ahold of a spark plug cover, repainted that too. i did a bad job tho

got ahold of a heat sheild. repainted that too with high heat paint

took out one of the strut bars. looks alot cleaner

traded my ASA/BBS's for LS meshies. the meshies had BFGoodridge G-Force tires so i couldnt say no.

also got some 9mm spark plug wires

mm nice nd THICK

so snow finally came and i could not get anywhere with the tires on the LS wheels. so i sold them and bought Si wheels on Hankook I-pike tires. good winter tires.

picked up a Carbon Fiber hood for $200bux!! a lil beat but still!! now i need to paint my front end so it all looks good

alright thats it for now. more updates soon!! leave some love or hate, let me know waht you think :D

insane_one

insane user
thank you! more updates soon. we see what my birthday brings

insane_one

insane user
thanks everyone. glad i joined. anyway can anyone confirm that JDM EG side markers are the same as JDM DC sidemarkers? i remember someone saying that they were.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
your on a good start! haha when you gonna finish painting it? what color do you want to paint the whole thing?

insane_one

insane user
well at first i wasnt going to paint it. i was gunna rock the black fenders but since i got the CF hood it looks whack. for now im going to do a cheap paint job. theres a paint shop in town that will match the color of my car and put the paint into a spray can. turned out nice on my EF. but for some reason my front end is faded. but everything from there looks like it can be buffed out to look like new. and im going to be workin on the CF hood to make it look new again. stay tuned everyone! lots of work to be done.

insane_one

insane user
pretty kewl right now. when it snows my car becomes RWD. lol ebrake'n corners never gets old. but again it sucks cuz when ever im online i see all these slammed cars and makes me wanna slamm my DC. i just might slamm it eventho its winter. ill have to fab up a front lip made of shovels tho. haha