Insight to Integra Cluster Swap

94RS

No fucks given.
Curious as to why you'd want to swap a hybrid cluster into an Integra...?

If it could work at all, it won't be a plug and play deal. If it's anything like an S2000 cluster swap, you'd need a bezel to fill the empty space around the cluster. On top of that, you'll need to go through hell with wiring, and even then, the charge, assist, battery, and auto stop portions of the cluster would be totally useless being that the Integra isn't a hybrid....

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Get an s2k cluster. At least that has been done and probably write ups for the swap is on google somewhere.

Even though the insight cluster looks high tech, s2k looks better

94RS

No fucks given.
Get an s2k cluster. At least that has been done and probably write ups for the swap is on google somewhere.

x2

A company called WireWorx has a complete plug and play setup that even gives the option of buying a cluster from them...

Even though the insight cluster looks high tech, s2k looks better
The Insight cluster looks like they tried to mix the digital gauges from the Z31, Buick Reatta, and the interior of KITT :lol:

R13

The other asshole
x2

A company called WireWorx has a complete plug and play setup that even gives the option of buying a cluster from them...

Wish I had a teg purely so I could buy this kit for it :cry: :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Wish I had a teg purely so I could buy this kit for it :cry: :lol:
You had one.... And the fucker destroyed it within days of ownership. Exactly why I'd never get rid of mine :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah because yours destroys itself within a couple weeks of leaving the shop :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
If you fix it again, and it fucks up again then you're gonna have to start fixing that bitch yourself if you ever want it to run for more than a month :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If you fix it again, and it f***s up again then you're gonna have to start fixing that b**** yourself if you ever want it to run for more than a month :lol:
If it fucks up again, that B20's gonna make a nice table :rolf: