instrument cluster

slikk

Money Getter
is all reverse indiglo cluster white in the daylight ?

does anyone have pic of a nice looking instrument cluster ( day and night pics )

cHuBByCU

i got some indiglo gauges but i dont like them. i suggest that you just change the bulbs in the back. it looks much better.

DownShift96GSR

I think indiglos are ricey as hell. I'm either gonna go with a JDM cluster or get the AC AUTOTECHNIC gauges, those are bad ass.........

Baldy201

i believe that all of them are. I have not seen any reverse indeglo that are not white in the day.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I got my guages from www.nrauto.com

They're identical to the stock guages, just with a white face in daylight and a black face with lighted characters at night, I love these guages. I put some PIAA super white bulbs in the cluster that make a huge difference, they don't actually look a orangey as in this pic. These are guage face replacements, not overlays.

Last edited:

B16aTeggy

sox ur pics dont work

changin the bulbs in the back looks bad ass.. try looking on ega,y they have different ones for pretty cheap.

dumbasbricks04

pics worked fine for me and i have the reverse indiglo and mine are white face in the day and the numbers/letters light up blue at night