Integra Buddies ?

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Wheres all my SoCal Buddies ? Not much people post any threads in SoCal.. Anyone from SoCal do Road racin ? "Canyon Run".

b18c_teg

Well I'm from SoCal, CI don't have many SoCal ppl but I guess we can have like a ClubTeg meet for like the few ppl that are members in CI I dunno so we can get something going. I know most ppl in SoCal are like far away but if ur close to LA, Orange or San Bernardino County we can get a small meet and post some pics of the S.cal group. Well let me know what u guys think.

RSMisfit

i would be down for a small meet like that

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
nah we have never had one .... i tried to rep at the last TI meet though but nobody signed up.

b18c_teg

g3teg97 said:
Has CI ever had a CI meet? or is it just TI / H-T meets?
Ya sadly CI has never had an official CI meet, I remember I was trying to get 1 going for North Cal and South Cal to meet in Bakersfield or somewhere around there and we had some ppl really wanting to go but at the end most of the backed down so the meet never happend. Reason why I would like to have a small meet for the ppl in S.cal because I know if I try doing the same as last time its not gonna happen.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
thats not true me and miguel (acurals209) were down but nobody ever got a date going.

b18c_teg

Melt said:
thats not true me and miguel (acurals209) were down but nobody ever got a date going.
Reason why there wasn't a date set was because ppl never replied to a certain day. There was the 14 and the 21 I believe and no 1 gave me a day which fit better to their work schedule and at the end some ended up saying it wasnt gonna happen. You can still check the old post for the Bakersfield meet if u like and see that ppl started backing down.

Last edited: