Integra inspiration thread ಥ‿ಥ

R13

The other asshole
So ever since I got my teg I've never really settled in with it, I have a long history with muscle cars and motorcycles, Mustangs, Cbr's, Stuff people might consider "Manly" or "badass" and as I get older I like more of a classy sporty luxury car so for me adjusting to a 4cyl econobox hasn't been quite so easy, Especially since I originally bought the car to flip and have since decided to make my primary DD.

This thread is to help inspire and bring back the passion that we often lose for our cars to remind us they aren't just "Cheap Japanese hatchbacks" so I'll start with a few examples of what reminds me why I love these cars, Doesn't have to be over the top, Just what catches your attention and keeps you looking.

I hope it's ok I used some pics of members rides that were from the vip section and I hope it's ok with Peara that I used some of his car but they are all the most inspiring cars I've seen yet and they're the reason I sold my old mustang and kept the teg.

Let's see what inspires you guys!...

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
More from the man himself, Again hopes it's cool for me to use these, If there's an issue feel free to message me. :thumbs up

ZaWn

You are more than welcome to use my images R13. Knowing that the Crosser inspires people motivates me to push for further improvements and that my build was worth every hard work and penny. I'll be posting some images of my inspirations later.

-Z-

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I always wanted a J32

Andyjt's 2001 J32 ITR

DB powa!

I forget who owns this car. He's on this forum.

KlutchDB7

LSiNtegraDB7

XjoEnX

I want all these cars. I want them with a passion. I would give up my entire OEM kit, front bumper, and CF lip for a full C-West kit. I jizz a little when I see it.

R13

The other asshole
I'm sure some if not most of you'll won't feel the wing, J's themed Itr with the rare Feel's twincam wing.