Integra Picture Challenge Game

hamfacekilla

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your Teg! First person to go out and take a picture & Post it on the site gets to pick the next challenge. The picture must be taken after the challenge is posted, it can't be an old picture that was saved. If no one gets the picture within 1 week, the previous challenge winner that picked the challenge can choose a new one. Immediately after you post your picture, you must choose the next challenge.

1) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

2) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

3) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

4) Pictures must be taken while OUT of the car.

5) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

6) The following types of challenges are not allowed(just to keep things safe and fun!):

action shots
challenges involving other people
duplicate challenges
illegal challenges

7) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

We'll start it easy...this should be an easy picture to get right away Haha
--->THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS….Take a picture of your Teg by a rest stop!

Remember, these must be NEW pictures...Whoever posts the picture FIRST must pick the next challenge!

SO SOMEONE GO GET A PICTURE!!

On your mark…Get set…GO!!!

JemmieN

not a girl lol
This sounds fun. Too bad I don't have a camera and the closest res stop I know is at the Texas border lol.

sylvaner01

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA AGAIN!!!!!

lets get the ball rolling!!

a rest stop...? i live in aussie land and i dont think we have them... does a freeway emergency rest stop count?

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yeah just to let the OP know there was already of thread of this picture challenge that went on for atleast 25 pages if I remember right, But it just stopped. Might as well start up again :) Im in,

hamfacekilla

Yeah just to let the OP know there was already of thread of this picture challenge that went on for atleast 25 pages if I remember right, But it just stopped. Might as well start up again :) Im in,
Ya I wasn't sure if there was one already. I skimmed and didn't fine one so figured what the hell why not

dlo253

Pretty sure there's already a thread like this that's been going. I don't remember where though

whitedc4

i would play this game a lot more if there was a mobile version for clubintegra.. my phone can't handle it i guess. so it's hard for me to tell if the challenges are done or what the new ones are while im on the road.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
did nobody even read the rules?
post the challenge at the bottom of your post so you don't have to scroll through each page looking for it
ill be the first.

--->THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS….Take a picture of your Teg by a rest stop!

rockadilla

thats right.
lets try to get this one going, the closest rest stop to where i live is probably over an hour away :(

CHALLENGE: Take a picture of your Teg by a rest stop!

hamfacekilla

I'll be takin a pic of my car by a rest stop tmrw and then makin a new challenge if someone doesnt think of something by then so be ready for it. it'll be something easier