Integra Sedan, not just any body kit! CUSTOM!

XjoEnX

Sooooo you want to cut a side scoop.... on the door?

I can't imagine that looking good at all. Sorry.

Nick_C78

It is your car, do what you want. However, why? That is my huge question. Are you really doing all of this for looks(which is ironic to most of us)? Maybe you should have someone photoshop your ideas, before you try it. A photo rendering of your plans is often a very good idea and can save you from making a huge mistake. Also, a diffuser(or any aggressive aero) on a non track car is just retarded.

Nick_C78

Tow hooks are stupid too. I only had one because I had to. Now I have a tow strap that tucks neatly behind the bumper. To this day I don't know why people add tow hooks for looks...Ill never understand that kind of stuff. To each their own though.

dlo253

Tow straps ftw. If I keep going thru motors like this I better invest in one. Fuckin a!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hit up GPR Auto, that's where I got mine. The only down side about the strap is it can be cut, so chaining your car to a pole isn't as effective anymore... Sucks

dlo253

Its okay. Ill make a stainless sleeve that I can lock over the strap. Gotta be able to chain my shit up securely still. You know me....