IntegraGuy Has a New Whip!! 2004 Acura TSX

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
sweet looking build bro, sleek. Also really dug that video, ripping up some asphalt while mobbing deep. Good stuff!

Also like those mounts! Those are what I have, a bit stiff but awesome!
Thanks. Yeah the mounts are a little stiff for me too but it beats the shitty 170k oem mounts that were on it. Driving at 80 on the freeway kinda sucks but I just deal with it.

All in the name of performance right? ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
which bushings did you get with yours? I got the 75A ones which I think is the next step up from normal
I think those are the ones I got too. They were not the softest one, but one up from that. I think cuz there is so much stuff in my car - everything rattles

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Thanks man! I looked the car over and found out one of the buddy club coils shocks are leaking/blown so idk what Imma do about that.

And one of my axles must have a slow leak cuz there is grease around the ball joint.

O well still gonna race :)

Send Buddy Club an email, I broke my piston off and they sent me a new cartridge for $250 shipped. But it's a matter a time before the other blows. TSX rear spring rates are horrible in almost all the coilovers, except the Tein Mono Flex.

Hit autozone, lifetime on the axles and fairly cheap. I use them for autox.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Send Buddy Club an email, I broke my piston off and they sent me a new cartridge for $250 shipped. But it's a matter a time before the other blows. TSX rear spring rates are horrible in almost all the coilovers, except the Tein Mono Flex.

Hit autozone, lifetime on the axles and fairly cheap. I use them for autox.
What are the tein ones? Buddy clubs are 12k F 6k r

speedin

The Transporter
So i guess Murphy's law went into place today - if something can go wrong it will go wrong.

The infamous clutch bracket decided to give way to me today....luckily i was almost home and was able to make it. This is a common occurrence for these cars from what i read...

Took me about 15 min to take it off and found this...

Haha, we actually do testing for this in my department. This was probably and HGT car though. The welds will definitely help, looks like the spot weld doesn't get enough penetration and/or the stress concentration around the bolt is too high.

If I were you id put the largest possible washer I could fit on there and up the TQ a little on those two bolts. Just for added piece of mind. But really 170k is a long life.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Haha, we actually do testing for this in my department. This was probably and HGT car though. The welds will definitely help, looks like the spot weld doesn't get enough penetration and/or the stress concentration around the bolt is too high.

If I were you id put the largest possible washer I could fit on there and up the TQ a little on those two bolts. Just for added piece of mind. But really 170k is a long life.
I just might do that!