Integraguy04's new whip - 1988 Honda CRX HF

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Hey everyone,

So I sold the pathfinder on saturday to a gentelman, and started looking for cars...well 2 hrs later i found a 1988 CRX HF and bought it the next day. I only have one picture right now but more to come. I have been working on it the last few days doing some tune up stuff...COMMENTS WELCOMED

Specs:

1998 Honda CRX HF

Engine

D15B6 (approx 60hp and 90 ft-lbs)
K&N drop in filter
Replaced cap, rotor, fuel filter, air filter, tps sensor, spedo cable, and O2 sensor

Outside
stock, rust free :)

Inside

Gutted - will be making it stock interior in the coming months

Suspension/wheels/tire

Stock

Pictures

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Throw a gsr in and boost it lol.
Nice project though. What are your plans?
plans are to bring it to 100% OEM original...the exterior is done but the interior needs a lot of work...all it has is the dash and two busted up seats...i need to get the whole interior so if anyone knows anyone selling one whether is blue or black let me know

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Update...bought some OEM used carpet off of ebay and the plastic panel for the heater control was busted (common problem) so i got a replacement panel off of ebay as well... next i will be looking for seats and all the OEM plastic panels for the rear of the car

once that is done i want to make the back of the car like a big trunk, i thought there was this site called K-Denzies or something that make something along the lines of that but i cant find it...if anyone knows what i am talking about please let me know

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Nice project you got started bro, keep us posted!
thanks...yeah its gonna be a DD for the most part but i might do some engine work like small stuff but its gonna be pretty much stock

its got a clean outside, now the interior needs to be addressed lol

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
ncie pick up!
thanks man

on a side note...idk if anyone can figure this out but the car shakes like around 1500-2000 rpm under light/partial throttle...it sounds like a misfire but im not sure...replaced cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel filter, tps sensor but it still does it...

i know the rear drum shoes need to be replaced and re adjusted as well....any ideas????

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thanks man

on a side note...idk if anyone can figure this out but the car shakes like around 1500-2000 rpm under light/partial throttle...it sounds like a misfire but im not sure...replaced cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel filter, tps sensor but it still does it...

i know the rear drum shoes need to be replaced and re adjusted as well....any ideas????
Apparently my D15B2 misfires a little too. I'm going to replace all the parts you listed. Crossing my fingers the misfire will go away.

K24CRXTX

Looks hella clean I got a white 88 hf with k24 in it.
i threw away my interior though :X
looks like a good project good luck!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
thanks man

try the map sensor, it might be extremely old and beat up