Integraguy04's new whip - 1988 Honda CRX HF

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i think we just put in a d15 and it has a matching ecu so i still wouldnt see why its acting up ill find the egr and tps when i see it again

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i think we just put in a d15 and it has a matching ecu so i still wouldnt see why its acting up ill find the egr and tps when i see it again
this might sound weird but make sure his not running obd1 injectors on an obd0, but yeah get some more details and post a thread, im sure we can figure this out

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
FWIW all D series minus the sohc vtec's and the ZC have the spark plugs on the intake side of the head. The sohc vtec's have their spark plugs holes closer to the exhaust manifold.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
got some more pics of the interior pieces and installed

Here is a pic of the engine bay and the dr pepper can that came in handy to plug the EGR

Random pic

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
So I filled my gas tank up...cost me $27 dollars and that got me 6.5 gallons in illinois. I drove 310 miles in that tank

= 48 miles to the gallon......HOLLA!!!

rybread761

soo...anyone that was following my thread and knows that i had a huge misfire/shaking problem i finally found the cuplrit...

it was the dam EGR valve...i guess when those get bad the valve stays open and can cause the car to misfire and suck a ton of gas (which mine was doing) i drove it around and it didnt sputter at all so thats good..

I also but a EG Si header on it cuz the cat was starting to get clogged from what i saw as well..now all i gotta do is get a regulator for the window...so in the future...any misfires/shaking...check the EGR valve..

I blocked it off by cutting a pop can and cutting it do the gasket size and bolting it down lol
I had an old GMC Jimmy before I got my Teg and the EGR started acting up and my truck would stall every stop. I took it the the shop and they said it was the EGR, drove it home and no problems for over a year. Sold her this Feb and got my Teg the same day lmao. I love CRXs. My uncle had one yearrrrsssss ago.