IntegraGuy's New Car...1991 Honda CRX Si

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
nice buy! but i think you paid a lil much... especially for the miles...but i mean i smell a project! my friend just did a swap in his rex.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
nice buy! but i think you paid a lil much... especially for the miles...but i mean i smell a project! my friend just did a swap in his rex.
yea i know i paid a lil much...the one thing that i did love about this rex is since its a 91 si...rear disc brakes FTW

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
painted the hood black w/ red honda emblem...now its rollin on steelies for the winter...im planning to paint the SI wheels black w/red lip.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Time to drop a K in there.
ha...yea i wish lol... i wanna put some suspension on it first to make it a lil lower...i was thinking about doing a boosted d-series with ls rods, vitara pistons etc...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ha...yea i wish lol... i wanna put some suspension on it first to make it a lil lower...i was thinking about doing a boosted d-series with ls rods, vitara pistons etc...
Work on the suspension, then save your money and get a B18C and call it a day.

4drteg95

Yea my buddy had a '91 crx with a b18c swap, header, exhaust, suspension. Definitely a quick car. He just sold it for a miata... But yea I recommend the b18c swap. You will be quite satisfied.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Yea my buddy had a '91 crx with a b18c swap, header, exhaust, suspension. Definitely a quick car. He just sold it for a miata... But yea I recommend the b18c swap. You will be quite satisfied.
yea imm prolly put some skunk2 pro-s on it...

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
UPDATE!!!

Ok so over the summer while i was driving the teggy i have been working on the Rex. Here is what it has as of right now...pics will come later...

B16A w/ B16 Cable Trans
Hasport Mounts and Linkage
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
Type R halfshaft/Axles
96' spec ITR Header
Vibrant Exhaust
CAI
Type R TB
Type R IM
AEM Fuel Rail and Adj. FPR
Skunk2 Cam Gears
Zex Nitrous System
Skunk2 Sport Shocks
Skunk2 Lowering Springs
Rota Autox wheels with Bridgestone RE-11 Tires (Summer)
Prothane Urethane bushing on Front LCA's
Blox Rear LCA's
Short Shifter and Greddy Shift Knob
Hondata s300

Runs pretty good on the JDM P30 Stock map off of hondata, am going to be doing the nitrous tune pretty soon...ill post pics soon as well

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
UPDATE!!!

Ok so over the summer while i was driving the teggy i have been working on the Rex. Here is what it has as of right now...pics will come later...

B16A w/ B16 Cable Trans
Hasport Mounts and Linkage
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
Type R halfshaft/Axles
96' spec ITR Header
Vibrant Exhaust
CAI
Type R TB
Type R IM
AEM Fuel Rail and Adj. FPR
Skunk2 Cam Gears
Zex Nitrous System
Skunk2 Sport Shocks
Skunk2 Lowering Springs
Rota Autox wheels with Bridgestone RE-11 Tires (Summer)
Prothane Urethane bushing on Front LCA's
Blox Rear LCA's
Short Shifter and Greddy Shift Knob
Hondata s300

Runs pretty good on the JDM P30 Stock map off of hondata, am going to be doing the nitrous tune pretty soon...ill post pics soon as well
Nice man!

:nopics:

Sorry, I had to do it... :mrgreen:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
damn this is an old thread i fail...lol

i was gonna say for a swap use hassport but looks like ya all ready know