Is it worth it to buy this DA?

snowlopez

looks good, one thing from my awful experience i would say is check the entire brake system, i got screwed royally and i'm still paying for it =(

DaltonB

The Start is near!
i like the color, looks pretty clean.
when you check it out make sure you check everything out, oil change, tires, timing belt, etc.
don't settle for just anything. =]
Alright will do, I'm having my uncle come with me and he's a car guy too so yeah. Then again he might tell me not to get it because hes more of a truck/jeep guy. Lol.
looks good, one thing from my awful experience i would say is check the entire brake system, i got screwed royally and i'm still paying for it =(
Alright, for sure! I'm sorry you got screwed on your brake system

alyssafacex

Alright will do, I'm having my uncle come with me and he's a car guy too so yeah. Then again he might tell me not to get it because hes more of a truck/jeep guy. Lol.
haha well it looks like a truck with that wheel gap... maybe he'll find some love for it :p

heykosal

Angkorian
Looks good, relatively stock:thumbs up

My advice, make sure 100% that title is clear, then offer him $2k cash I'm betting he'll take it, money talks.

importtunerman

importtunerman
looks clean, just make sure also when you test drive it you listen carefuly for anything and everything and how it responds to turns and so forth

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Seems decent. Get the VIN and run it on Carfax or find a friend who works at the DMV to run it for you. Price is good and 165k isn't too bad. Plus B18A1's and B1's are cheap to swap.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
For just the body thats a good price, but its a bad economy and a buyers market. Start him at 1500 and don't go over 2200. Make him want you want to buy it.

For just the body thats a good price, but its a bad economy and a buyers market. Start him at 1500 and don't go over 2200. Make him want you want to buy it.
As true as that is, it unfortunately hasn't stopped morons here in Tx from asking nearly double what most Integras down here.

OP, I hope you get a good price on it.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
thats pretty pricey for the year of the vehicle but it goes to show that japanese vehicles do hold their value.

i purchased my integra about a year ago from the original owner, 190,000km, all maintenance done and all paper work recorded for $3200USD.

rpalma001

Damn i got lucky wit mine paid 200 no lie, i found a diamond in the rough. The guy i bought it from just wanted to get rid of it. Car was clean too, body, enterior were in good shape, problem was it blew the head gasket i fixed it twice after that but kept blowing the damn gasket so figured i just by a different engine and just quit fukin with the one it gots. Ive looked for others around my area least one i found was about a grand but needing work.