ISO ITR Passenger headlight

4SpeedTypeR

Hey everyone I'm kinda new to the whole Forums thing but a buddy told me this will be my best chance at finding what I need. Last month a driver clipped the right side of my 94 Integra LS (Type R converted front end) and now it's been said that neither party is at fault aka no insurance money for anyone. I'm looking to replace my front passenger headlight since it was cracked and 2 brackets were broken. Looking for a Genuine Honda one in the Los Angeles/ Inland Empire/ Orange County area. If someone from further away is willing to ship maybe we can sort something out.
(Pictures are too large of a file to upload but I'm sure I posted them somewhere on my IG @dvidlamboNFS23 if you wanna take a look at the damage)

4SpeedTypeR

Hey everyone I'm kinda new to the whole Forums thing but a buddy told me this will be my best chance at finding what I need. Last month a driver clipped the right side of my 94 Integra LS (Type R converted front end) and now it's been said that neither party is at fault aka no insurance money for anyone. I'm looking to replace my front passenger headlight since it was cracked and 2 brackets were broken. Looking for a Genuine Honda one in the Los Angeles/ Inland Empire/ Orange County area. If someone from further away is willing to ship maybe we can sort something out.
(Pictures are too large of a file to upload but I'm sure I posted them somewhere on my IG @dvidlamboNFS23 if you wanna take a look at the damage)
Already replaced.