It amazes me...

Cripton805

No but i got you lol And you know in reality, we are just animals ourselves with pose-able thumbs which technology enlightened our naturally weak natured bodies. In all reality i stand correct in saying we should kill off the nerds for food. pro-cannibalism.

j/k of course lol
Of course. Non Offense taken lol :)
I figured.

I think we're animals too, but that would falsify the theories in the Bible.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Well imo i believe in the bible and i am a christian BUT i mean come on, Apes are animals and they share a very similar internal structure to humans, if we were some 'higher' being, wouldnt our bodies have a different structure than at least most animals? We all have the same things in different forms, stomach, digestive track, reproductive organs. We are in fact quite the same. and hell, we as a species are classified as mammals. And i am not ashamed of my 'cannibalism' most of my exes were in fact quite tasty.....

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
You kill off all the nerds and this site won't exist anymore...
touce, i didn't say we wouldnt keep some of the nerds, plus with modern weaponry we can skip the nerds and go after people with more meat on their bones! Body Builders! but cows are good too..

He kills off all of the nerds and nobody will survive.
Without Facebook, we have no food...
wtf since when is FB a requirement for life? lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
It amazes that if I were to create a "White Club", at school or work, Id get in a ton of trouble. Even though they have Spanish Club, Black Club, Asian Club, etc.

rockadilla

thats right.
It amazes that if I were to create a "White Club", at school or work, Id get in a ton of trouble. Even though they have Spanish Club, Black Club, Asian Club, etc.
x2
this thread is full of fail. waste of my 2 mins coming on here reading and typing this up

more of a waste of internets then missboss, because at least that was humorous.

there will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be "world peace" (at least by human design) man in himself is evil, selfish and greedy. there is not one "good" person on this entire planet. if u werent blinded to the truth u would easily see that. People dont want "peace", they want A PIECE; of money, fame, possessions etc. Our entire fucking race is SCUM. We are in a world of shit that we created and nothing we can do will change any of that.

So grow the fuck up, stop being a damn hippie douche trying to "change the world" and just do what u can to help those around you that need help and do your little part to maybe better somebody elses life. like give the homeless guy at mcdonalds 5 bucks so he can buy some food, or donate your change to a charity.
:thumbs up

Prozon

Kris
I would have to agree with John about most of that.

It amazes me how racist people can be and how violent some people are...

Not based on stereotype and actual crime rates this is how it "usually" is.
That sounds like stereotypes to me.

Religion & Politics are f***ing this world up!!!
Damn. and PETA too. f***ing bastards!
Ah, the makings of a religious zealot. :roll:
All it takes is one guy who feels really strongly about something. (I hate religion.) for example.

We want no violence dude.
The world revolves around violence. You need it to prevent it. Tell me, would you take someones life, if you knew it would save 1,000?

Hatred for races stems from the same type of narrow minded thinking as hatred for religion...just sayin LOL
True that. :thumbs up

I don't hate religion. I just hate what Religion does to people. Most people think they need religion to be "good" people. They just need to live peacefully and treat others with respect.

Religion has caused war many times over and over again.
To top it off, I cannot forget that the Catholic church stole from people during the Middle / Dark ages / Renaissance.
I don't hate religion, I just hate what religion does to people. That sounds kind of like "I don't hate being punched, I just hate the pain that comes from being punched." Lol. There's no reason to equate anything from the middle ages/dark ages/renaissance to now. You could also be put to death by stealing a piece of bread back then. (Or now if you're in Russia.) :roll:

Stereotypes are there for a reason, because for the most part they're true.
I think you just defined stereotype. :roll:

Last edited:

Cripton805

if u werent blinded to the truth u would easily see that. People dont want "peace", they want A PIECE; of money, fame, possessions etc. Our entire f***ing race is SCUM. We are in a world of s*** that we created and nothing we can do will change any of that.

So grow the f*** up, stop being a damn hippie douche trying to "change the world" and just do what u can to help those around you that need help and do your little part to maybe better somebody elses life. like give the homeless guy at mcdonalds 5 bucks so he can buy some food, or donate your change to a charity.
:thumbs up
Already been doing that Rock. I'm simply stating that everyone should be doing their own part.
As far as the first part I agree, but I'm not a man hater like you're making it seem and like jesus I see hope. :)

Cripton805

Ah, the makings of a religious zealot. :roll:
All it takes is one guy who feels really strongly about something. (I hate religion.) for example.

The world revolves around violence. You need it to prevent it. Tell me, would you take someones life, if you knew it would save 1,000?

I don't hate religion, I just hate what religion does to people. That sounds kind of like "I don't hate being punched, I just hate the pain that comes from being punched." Lol. There's no reason to equate anything from the middle ages/dark ages/renaissance to now. You could also be put to death by stealing a piece of bread back then. (Or now if you're in Russia.) :roll:
As far as religion. I can careless if somebody id religious or not. I have my opinions and other people have theirs. I can respect anyone because in the end It's their life and they have the right to have their opinions. A big problem is that some people CAN'T and some religions or just people have come as far as killing you if you don't join or agree with them.

Yes, I believe there are different types of violence. Theres violence that must be used to prevent violence and then theres hate violence.
Everyone remembers the KKK right? For example.
Very different reason for violence.

As far as the historical point of view, that was usually done by the kings and it was usually their laws.
As far as the catholic church also needing reform I also agree. I still think it's fraudulent. I don't know why the Pope has to eat with silverware made out of gold while people around the world are starving. Even I feel guilty eating an expensive meal. I spent $100 dollars a plate for Vday. Later on I thought that even if I was a wealthy man it would be stupid of me to do that while I can settle for a meal at a fraction of the cost single digit or double. I'm not a hippie, i'm just realistic.
I was lucky to be born into a good family, but life changed due to personal reasons.
I haven't lived to Bill Gates status, but Im glad I have had the oppurtunity to be in so many shoes.
It has made me a better person and a realistic person to be sympathetic to people that have been in the same position that I have been in. I feel very lucky to be in the US. Even the poor don't starve here.

I find it kind of strange how I see people here with unemployment.
I think people can find a job, but they just can't find a job they want.

Locally, theres a TON of jobs open in the produce companies. They are lacking people because the Gov't has started to become so strict about immigration. Citizens are always complaining about jobs, but what kind of jobs are these people taking? They're taking jobs people don't want and making it cheaper for you and me to have a cheap healthy meal. They have a reasonable income for having no education, but nowhere near do you see a citizen trying to do their labor for that price. I'm not stating that there is a simple solution, but they do need to figure something out or the price of food is going to hit the limit.

built_ls

maybe because "white" isn't a culture. its just a skin color (British, Irish, German, etc can all be called white) . "Whites" dont have one home land that you all are from. For example African Americans/Blacks:Africa, Spanish: South America or someone else, Asian:Asia...

I had a SexRace&Gender class my first semester in college and most of the crime theories and stereotypes are false. I think we Humans cause the most harm by overthinking stuff. The fact of the matter is that RACE doesn't exist. Its man made word

Cripton805

maybe because "white" isn't a culture. its just a skin color (British, Irish, German, etc can all be called white) . "Whites" dont have one home land that you all are from. For example African Americans/Blacks:Africa, Spanish: South America or someone else, Asian:Asia...

I had a SexRace&Gender class my first semester in college and most of the crime theories and stereotypes are false. I think we Humans cause the most harm by overthinking stuff. The fact of the matter is that RACE doesn't exist. Its man made word
You are 100% correct.
Hispanic is latin culture.
African also has a culture.

They're not calling it the brown or black club... nor do they turned away people that wanted to join in my old high school. I knew white and mexican people in the pacific islander club because they appreciate their culture.

If they make a "White" club it would seem like their just making it in spite.

Now, If I was in charge of a school, I would recomment American Club, French Club, Spanish/Latin Club, and nothing in particular with color. Thats just me I guess.

WAR 178

Premium User
Black people are the most violent and are most prone to commit crimes

I dont agree with that part of your statement......
I can see where some of that theory comes from, but its the fact that the media and such tend to portray most all minorities in that manner.
You just dont hear of the violence and crime that many caucasians tend to do!
IT is a FACT around the world that the white man is the most racist and VIOLENT of all races... (they create and use weapons of MASS destruction!)

I had heard of the lil artist being gunned down( which happens all over this country) But the fact that the media covered it in its demeaning manner....caused some more of the knuckleheaded racist people to have a chance to voice some more of their garbage.
Now if a country or rock singer got gunned down in one of those Mega gun toting states...you wouldnt even hear of it.
I own firearms LEGALLY...
I am a BLACK man with braids and a BIG ASS gold chain lol....(you should see the police officers faces when I walk in the gun stores with my AR-15 to get worked on!!!)
But yet I am considered a THUG because the way I look.....
Then I talk (quite educated might I add)....
Its stereotypes and the jacked up media that need to be worked on if this planet stands a chance of survival....
Races dont have any more or less violence in them... Its what is taught to each generation that will be key for our futures.

What do I say to my kids about races and these stereotypes?
Im Black and my wife is Italian... (Which my kids are going to be a part of the fastest growing race today....mulato/mixed)
We are all the same.... Original man was found where...?
Exactly.

Last edited:

8-bit

do what now?
I find it kind of strange how I see people here with unemployment.
I think people can find a job, but they just can't find a job they want.

Locally, theres a TON of jobs open in the produce companies. They are lacking people because the Gov't has started to become so strict about immigration. Citizens are always complaining about jobs, but what kind of jobs are these people taking? They're taking jobs people don't want and making it cheaper for you and me to have a cheap healthy meal. They have a reasonable income for having no education, but nowhere near do you see a citizen trying to do their labor for that price. I'm not stating that there is a simple solution, but they do need to figure something out or the price of food is going to hit the limit.
Locally here there is a ton of people that left georgia already and the ones that stay here are afraid to come out. Local markets, flea markets, bars are now somewhat empty on the weekends. Slowly this town will die and become nothing mere but a ghost town. It sucks ass because the police are constantly busting my balls because im mexican/american always be asking for my damn license and what I be doing. f*** the government. They are going to rot in hell.

Last edited:

Cripton805

Black people are the most violent and are most prone to commit crimes

I dont agree with that part of your statement......
I can see where some of that theory comes from, but its the fact that the media and such tend to portray most all minorities in that manner.
You just dont hear of the violence and crime that many caucasians tend to do!
IT is a FACT around the world that the white man is the most racist and VIOLENT of all races... (they create and use weapons of MASS destruction!)

I had heard of the lil artist being gunned down( which happens all over this country) But the fact that the media covered it in its demeaning manner....caused some more of the knuckleheaded racist people to have a chance to voice some more of their garbage.
Now if a country or rock singer got gunned down in one of those Mega gun toting states...you wouldnt even hear of it.
I own firearms LEGALLY...
I am a BLACK man with braids and a BIG ASS gold chain lol....(you should see the police officers faces when I walk in the gun stores with my AR-15 to get worked on!!!)
But yet I am considered a THUG because the way I look.....
Then I talk (quite educated might I add)....
Its stereotypes and the jacked up media that need to be worked on if this planet stands a chance of survival....
Races dont have any more or less violence in them... Its what is taught to each generation that will be key for our futures.

What do I say to my kids about races and these stereotypes?
Im Black and my wife is Italian... (Which my kids are going to be a part of the fastest growing race today....mulato/mixed)
We are all the same.... Original man was found where...?
Exactly.
I didn't just simply say it just to say it, like I said in my initial post.
This info was from the UCR from my textbook (Uniform Crime Reports).

Sadly, I think it's due to the bad enviorment alot of minorities are out in.
It's all in my textbook. I just don't feel like covering chapter after chapter.

I could careless about the original man. Does that even matter? We're all human and nuff said.
I'm not racist and I would gladly have a friend from any race. I wouldn't want to purposefully cause pain to another individual.

Everyone came from somewhere. Why should it be anyones to judge anybody just because of their skin color. People have mothers, fathers, wifes, children, etc... Why should it be anyones right to take someones life and cause all those people pain? Just because of their skin color or beliefs.

I don't have a problem with Muslims and I think that is the most discriminated race in our current time.
They're just people like everyone else.