It amazes me...

8-bit

do what now?
Also I think this concept should come in to play for (serial killers,rapist)
an eye for and eye.

Cripton805

Locally here there is a ton of people that left georgia already and the ones that stay here are afraid to come out. Local markets, flea markets, bars are now somewhat empty on the weekends. Slowly this town will die and become nothing mere but a ghost town. It sucks ass because the police are constantly busting my balls because im mexican/american always be asking for my damn license and what I be doing. f*** the government. They are going to rot in hell.
I get you dude. The government can benefit from these people, but they just want to kick them out. It makes no sense to me... Legalize everyone like in the 70's and strengthen the border. We should at least begin collecting taxes and keeping track of people. It's a win win situation. Raise the taxes a little on everything.

People want want want. New programs are available everyday, but without reasources, where does that money come in anymore? It doesn't. We need to provide the Government with more income, but they should be monitored to see where that spending goes. Closer supervision and less wasteful spending. CEO's luxury vacation is a joke. CEO's need reasonable pay...

Employers can only pay minimun, but yet CEO's are getting richer.
The poorer will stay poor and the rich will remain and become richer.

Reform anyone?

8-bit

do what now?
I think its funny how they claim they are losing so much $$$ due to illegals.
But if they were to say ok everybody within us border as of today is a legal citizen but for a reasonable price. Im sure as hell 100% will pay it and still work in the same job but now they don't worry about the police harrassing them or threatening to take away everything they worked so hard for. I know alot of people have two jobs anything from cleaning the mc's bathrooms to installing roofs. Do you think regular people are goin to do that type of work and without insurance. Shit....they want their jobs they have em and shove'em up their ass. I laugh whhen white people ask me for gas money. (Im not racist) I be like get a damn job.
Also if I see a homeless person I get em a burger or sandwhich and personally hand it to them. When it comes to hunger I don't hesitate.

WAR 178

Premium User
the middle class was created to divide the poor.
Now that class is being phased out....
Very soon it will be Rich and Poor!
The government isnt bringing in money due to the big corps being given mega tax breaks but yet the poor need to give more!
Also this country doesnt produce anything to export anymore.... we spend all we have on crap goods

WAR 178

Premium User
I didn't just simply say it just to say it, like I said in my initial post.
This info was from the UCR from my textbook (Uniform Crime Reports).

Sadly, I think it's due to the bad enviorment alot of minorities are out in.
It's all in my textbook. I just don't feel like covering chapter after chapter.

I could careless about the original man. Does that even matter? We're all human and nuff said.
I'm not racist and I would gladly have a friend from any race. I wouldn't want to purposefully cause pain to another individual.

Everyone came from somewhere. Why should it be anyones to judge anybody just because of their skin color. People have mothers, fathers, wifes, children, etc... Why should it be anyones right to take someones life and cause all those people pain? Just because of their skin color or beliefs.

I don't have a problem with Muslims and I think that is the most discriminated race in our current time.
They're just people like everyone else.
I feel ya...I wasnt stating that it was your opinion.
I know that statement came from some crooked text book...which was my point lol.
This is what is being taught to many... whom are taking everything as gospel due to it being in a school text.
I only stated original man due to the fact of everybody is the same regardless of skin pigmentation.
And I fully agree... Muslims around the world are being targeted due to their beliefs. That is sad...

Cripton805

I feel ya...I wasnt stating that it was your opinion.
I know that statement came from some crooked text book...which was my point lol.
This is what is being taught to many... whom are taking everything as gospel due to it being in a school text.
I only stated original man due to the fact of everybody is the same regardless of skin pigmentation.
And I fully agree... Muslims around the world are being targeted due to their beliefs. That is sad...
The book pretty much said it was Mexican Americans and African Americans. Still, the graph showed that black people were on top. The textboook got the info from the arrest/crime data.

I can actually see that though. The neighborhoods aren't being funded and patrolled well in "Poor/Minorities" Neighborhoods. The public school system is also a joke. It's all a chain reaction and I agree with the statistics from what I see. I blame a lot of things, not just the people because they are placed in a tough situation.

It's like pouring bleach onto your clothes and expecting that nothing is going to happen.
The government knows they need to step in and do something, but the lack of funding prevents it.
Those neighborhoods are corrupt and that will lead to more corruption.
Sadly, because they are minorities. The government looks past them.

Which would be just about most races living in poverty which at the current time being "Like My Book Says."
Hispanics / Blacks / Other

mirrorimg

I am upset that a music artist was shot and killed recently
"Teach Me How to Dougie" M-Bone was shot as a random act of violence. :(

It wasn't random. He had a little rap battle at a party and the other guy was so embarrassed that he pulled out a gun and shot him.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
It wasn't random. He had a little rap battle at a party and the other guy was so embarrassed that he pulled out a gun and shot him.
thats pretty random in my books.. I didnt shoot my teacher in class when I had to give a presentation

"Ugh, so much pressure.. Fuck u all!! *bang* *bang*"

built_ls

I heard he was chilin with his cousin and some boys drove up and shot him....

Dude aint even that good of a rapper to be destroying people in a freestyle battles.