Itr Dc2 #1649

rikky

Thanks you all!!!:D

Go ahead, the members rides is the place to post pictures of your cars. Sometimes people put build threads in there.
Okay I will post there the whole history… Thanks!

i want ur seats, and ur job! i want to be a architectural drafter
Sorry I don’t sell annything, hehe the same for my job I love my job :D

nice ride. i dig. sell my your steering wheel!
Thanks! Also for you I don’t sell annything but I know some guy that sell stuff like that, pb me if you want to know some more 8)

I love your teggy! I cant wait to install my steering wheel! ukdm itr ftw
Thanks! I can beleve that, I had the same with the JDM mirrors :D

Welcome! Thats a beautiful car, and one hell of a car for a 19 year old. I can only imagine what id do with that at 19 :D
Hehe, my first car was a Golf 2 GTI 8v but it was nothing for me and I love the ITR for years, so I sell the Golf and start cycle to work friends to save money for the ITR. I cycle almost a whole year for that car…

damn that car is sexy as hell! welcome to the forum stick around. im sure we can learn as much from you as you can from us
Thanks! Yeah I sure do and I thinks I can learn more from you all than you from me… but we will see.

that ITR is crazy clean! just wondering, how do you come across and ITR like that in the netherlands? anyways Welcome!
Thanks, if I understand your question right, there are 70 orginal ITR in NL, sometimes there are on site’s like Ebay but I did already know people in the Honda world so I only have to ask anny one and they told me where I can buy a good one….

hamfacekilla

I know already people that have a NSX.....:roll: Internet makes a lot of friends:D
thats crazy. but cool. i live in the United States and theres not to many Integra type rs where i come from lol. i didnt know that there were so many import guys in the netherlands, thats cool

rikky

thats crazy. but cool. i live in the United States and theres not to many Integra type rs where i come from lol. i didnt know that there were so many import guys in the netherlands, thats cool
Over here in the Netherlands there are i think a 200 ITR's the most of them are in JDM style.

And sinds one month whe have the first ITR DB8 in NL:D

rikky

Hehe, the cars are great the girls are great but the goverment:(

It is 10:05 AM:lol:

Do you have a link of your car i am interested....

Last edited:

hamfacekilla

haha thats awesome, not the government thing tho. is there not much of a government there or is just really strict? how often do you run into another tuner like an integra on the casual drive?

hamfacekilla

i just looked at a world map and realized that NL is much smaller then i thought which makes the number of tegs there even more amazing haha

rikky

haha thats awesome, not the government thing tho. is there not much of a government there or is just really strict? how often do you run into another tuner like an integra on the casual drive?
I dont have annything to people out other country's but they can do more over here than me, they can steal and stuff like that they get arested and have a tv internet stuf like that, and i have to pay for it... it is so crazy.

I was 16 when i saw the first ITR in real life, and it was the last time before i bought this one. But this morning i saw a Nissan Skyline GTR33, and a fuw months back i saw a Toyota Supra twinturbo and a Nissan Silva S14 and a Integra Type-R DC5...

But it all are special cars, i see more ferrari's than specials cars like the Skyline Integra or Supra.

But i think that i see in a year maybe 1 or 2 times a skyline ore stuff like that...

i just looked at a world map and realized that NL is much smaller then i thought which makes the number of tegs there even more amazing haha
Whaha yeah it is a little coutry but with 17 milion people living over here....

Arno

Ah Rikky jij hier ook pik :p JDM scene is bigger here than you think guys! Still, the US draws a lot of inspiration. For the car scene that is :roll::p