Jacksonville Florida

themiller13

How many of you guys are around here? I've seen quite a few tegs over the past week around town. We ought to do a meet or something. I know Sonic has been pretty bacony lately.

MrGurley

************5-0
If any of you are the ricer in the white 4 door that tried to race me on the buckmsn less than an 1/8m after passing fhp then I don't wanna meet up with you smh... oh yea your teg is burning oil like it's on fire as well

themiller13

If any of you are the ricer in the white 4 door that tried to race me on the buckmsn less than an 1/8m after passing fhp then I don't wanna meet up with you smh... oh yea your teg is burning oil like it's on fire as well
Hahaha was not me. Mine's silver. I'm in Atlantic beach. I heard there's a walmart meet in San Jose that's supposed to be pretty chill. Ie no idiots like you encountered MrGurley. 930pm Saturday.

On another note I'm toying with the idea of creating an Integra group for the area. Cruises, meetups all that jazz. I've seen a bunch of other groups for other makes of cars but none for us. Thoughts?

SleeepyHeaad said:
Tripstripper said:
Teachme2teggy said:

Last edited:

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
yeah i'd be down for that 8)

Hahaha was not me. Mine's silver. I'm in Atlantic beach. I heard there's a walmart meet in San Jose that's supposed to be pretty chill. Ie no idiots like you encountered MrGurley. 930pm Saturday.

On another note I'm toying with the idea of creating an Integra group for the area. Cruises, meetups all that jazz. I've seen a bunch of other groups for other makes of cars but none for us. Thoughts?