Jared Si

osiris19

Going for a track setup eventually. Gonna build it up. It won't stay stock for long. Gonna be engine, suspension, and cosmetic upgrades

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

osiris19

Put my Torque Solutions rear engine mount in. It vibrates. But holy hell is there a difference in feel. Dunno if its just placebo, but shifting feels a lot crisper and responsive and the car seems to move better. Only pet peeve is on take off it's loud and horrendous lol.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
^Good to hear, was thinking about getting a hasport rear mount soon...

osiris19

I say do it. You just gotta learn to live with the much higher vibration on take off and slight vibration at idle but when you're driving its a dream.

osiris19

Little update. Waiting for black Friday to see if Hondata will be having a sale for the Flashpro. Hoping I can get it cheaper than $700. Also, after waiting for three months, my authentic Mugen ventilated window visors have finally shipped. Thanks to King Motorsports for excellent customer service.

osiris19

Installed my Mugen visors.

osiris19

AVS is actually my hood deflector and its pretty good quality.

osiris19

They look so symmetric, nice. :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone 2g
I tried my best. The driver side is a tad bit lower on the door frame when I was lining it up, but its not that noticeable and that 3m tape is impossibly hard to pull off, so I'm not worried about it.

osiris19

Charly[horse];1400913 said:
Looking good, I thought the mugen visors had brackets though.
They do, sort of. They're little clips that sit in the weather stripping. You can see the little black dots, two on each visor, that they clip into. Kind of like a push pin. I'll admit, they're not the most secure things, which worries me, but whatever. They look good.