Jared Si

osiris19

Finally got my new emblem in the mail. Hoping this one doesn't suffer the same fate. And a random picture.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

osiris19

Ordered a cosmetic part that I've been wanting for awhile. On backorder till march. can't wait till it ships.

R13

The other asshole
Still enjoying the new whip now that you've had plenty of time to get used to it?

osiris19

Still enjoying the new whip now that you've had plenty of time to get used to it?
Absolutely. Drove the integra the other day, though. I miss it. Gonna get another one maybe before winter this year.

Ordered new foglights. Can't decide whether to save up for Flashpro or coils first.

osiris19

Foglights finally came in. After too much time invested installing them, they're in. The bracket adjustment screws were completely rusted to the bracket, so I have to cut the heads off. Had to go out and buy a rotary toolkit. First off the lights are very well made and look awesome installed. The cutoff is crazy. I wanna get s2000 projectors retrofitted with some new headlights. A new pair of OEM headlights is like $700 and the retrofit is like $400.

Anyways.

They came nicely packaged and secured.

They fit perfectly in the OEM housing.

From the rear of the car to see how wide and far the light goes.

I'm in love with them. Defimitely worth the money. Just wish these headlights didn't suck ass.

osiris19

They're morimoto foglights in stock housings. The foglights are called XB LED.

osiris19

Got my StrutKing dead pedal in the mail today. Absolutely love it. (Not exactly flat foot shoe friendly though, tend to slip)

osiris19

Thanks guys. Ordering Flashpro tomorrow finally. Will be able to get rid of the Rev hang and get a couple extra HP.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I've seen a few cars with those Morimoto lights now, they're better than the factory imo. Amazing output and cutoff.

osiris19

I've seen a few cars with those Morimoto lights now, they're better than the factory imo. Amazing output and cutoff.
Yeah I love them. They light up at such a wider angle and you can see pretty far on each side of the road. Great for when driving in areas with low light pollution and high deer population. It makes it easy to spot them before they dart across the road. It was one of the best things I've bought for this car so far. They're really easy to install, also.