jdm hats?

CheddaC

im trying to find a sick honda or jdm new era 59fifty hat anyone got one or know of were i could find one?

8-bit

do what now?
Wht? I didn't even know they made hats with the honda emblem. Except the ones at the pulga.

CheddaC

one industries makes a 59fifty honda hat but i dont like it its got the honda wing on it for like dirtbikes and motorcycles. i was rying to create my own but there is so many rules like copyright shit but ima try to make a sick jdm hat ill let u guys kno how it goes

CheddaC

only fitted 59fifty hats. im in the process of designing a sick one ill post it up on here when its done

DWATTS5250

Well she looked 18!....
The Mighty GOOGLE has spoken!
Or you can just make one on CafePress.
(you make it nice, we might buy one......you make it rice......yeah, Ill wear the wing on my head)

DWATTS5250

Well she looked 18!....
ya know, that goes right up there on the way of "squash" scented car crap. lol
Make them like the Kumho Ecstas...all that colored smoke, when you hit the right spot!!

CheddaC

Figured out that it would cost like 100 $$ Im not gonna spend that much but I'm still looking I got a good idea in mind I def want the shocker either on front or back

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Make sure you wear it so the brim of that hat is facing straight up in the air, that's the JDM way. Maybe sideways with one of your ears inside that hat, because that's hella JDM.