Justin's Prelude (BB6)

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Few updates, removed power steering crap finally. Looped the system. So much nicer with a looped system. Will post pictures of the bay soon.

94RS

No fucks given.
You removed power steering from your daily...?

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Not worth it to me, looped system isn't hard to drive and me and my dad figured this was the best route.

Ryan659

Keep an eye on your power steering fluid level. I looped mine and have to refill it every now and then cause it has a very slow leak. You should know when it's low though cause it'll knock. Mine does it when turning all the way while backing out of the drive way :thumbs up

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
f*** power steering. s***'s for queers, and women.
Tell that to your life partner

You have PS?

Damn they cram the prelude engine bay
Yes, it is way to hard to work on

Keep an eye on your power steering fluid level. I looped mine and have to refill it every now and then cause it has a very slow leak. You should know when it's low though cause it'll knock. Mine does it when turning all the way while backing out of the drive way :thumbs up
Will do, stupid question, where do you fill yours up?

Ryan659

The looped hose. Just dump some in there and then close it up again and see if it knocks.

You'll make a mess the first time or two but you'll see it doesn't take too much to get it to a good level. I need to buy or make a long skinny funnel or something so it doesn't make a mess

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I've been driving without PS for nearly 2 years, never bothered me. Just have tires with good trend in the front lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk