Justin's Prelude (BB6)

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I don't have power steering but I do have a breather teed off of the rack. Makes it steer like a manual rack . much better than a looped system.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
The looped hose. Just dump some in there and then close it up again and see if it knocks.

You'll make a mess the first time or two but you'll see it doesn't take too much to get it to a good level. I need to buy or make a long skinny funnel or something so it doesn't make a mess
I'll be sure to do that. Thank you.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I don't have power steering but I do have a breather teed off of the rack. Makes it steer like a manual rack . much better than a looped system.
I would be interested to see how you did this as well.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I'll try to take pics if I can. But it literally is just the same method as power steering removal ( there is an article somewhere on how to loop the rack ) but instead of a full loop with a hose, I added a civic clutch reservoir teed off to the hose. Some say it could mess up the rack because it suppose to be a completely closed system but I haven't had a problem and I add power steering fluid in every once and a while.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I'll try to take pics if I can. But it literally is just the same method as power steering removal ( there is an article somewhere on how to loop the rack ) but instead of a full loop with a hose, I added a civic clutch reservoir teed off to the hose. Some say it could mess up the rack because it suppose to be a completely closed system but I haven't had a problem and I add power steering fluid in every once and a while.

I'll look into that. Currently it's not too bad at all.

Well me and some friends currently have a trip planned to the Ozark Forest in Arkansas to do some driving, hopefully will have some good pictures from that. Planning to do sway bar bushings before I go down to get a bit more stability. Will do polyurethane in the rear and oem in the front. Also will attempt to fix the reoccurring EGR issues to make sure the ATTS works while I am down there.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Quick update, was finally able to get my extra tail light sold after 2 months, bushings ordered as well.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Many things have been done.

Fixed this weird code by blowing compressed air into the connector and cleaning it. Easy fix.

Next, got my new rear sway bar bushings in. They're pretty nice. New endlinks were a huge pain to get in. Old ones were a pain to remove. Ended up cutting the top connection out, removing the bar, then cutting the bottom connection.

Then picked up this to open up ball joints so I can fix my axle.

EGR plugs, front sway bar bushings, and axle to come

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Did day 1 in Arkansas. I think i boiled my brake fluid, I lost most of my braking power near the end of the road and it was a pretty steep down hill. Still feels weird currently. Will figure it out eventually. Drove the 01 cobra, it is fast.

So flat

Not so flat

Quite the assortment of cars