JZNSN2U's NSX

jznsn2u

Wow, it's been a while! I remember spending endless nights on this forum! It's a great community and very helpful. Sadly my Integra was stolen 5 years ago in San Francisco. 6 years ago, I bought an nsx and started modifying it. Are there any other OG members still active here?!? I'm back in the market to find another car and Integra's are still really high on my list!

speedin

The Transporter
Amazing NSX. Been following the build on IG for years now.

I am also Integra hunting. Looking for a clean shell to bottom up. I wonder if I can convince Rachel to part with that project of hers.

Winki

Undercover mod
Are there any other OG members still active here?!?
The term active may be a bit of a reach. I loved my Acuras when I had them but really have zero desire for another Integra. Got in to this RWD world and haven't looked back. Have an M6 that has become quite the fun car.

jznsn2u

Amazing NSX. Been following the build on IG for years now.

I am also Integra hunting. Looking for a clean shell to bottom up. I wonder if I can convince Rachel to part with that project of hers.
Thanks bro!! I thought you asked her a while back? I thought she was going to sell to you when she got the corvette!

jznsn2u

The term active may be a bit of a reach. I loved my Acuras when I had them but really have zero desire for another Integra. Got in to this RWD world and haven't looked back. Have an M6 that has become quite the fun car.
Same! I have an F80 m3 and its a great car so far.

speedin

The Transporter
Thanks bro!! I thought you asked her a while back? I thought she was going to sell to you when she got the corvette!
I think I did and she wanted to keep it. I think she still has it. I see it on IG from time to time. Usually its a Vette photo and there is a half finished shell in the garage behind it. I'll probably have better luck finding a junker shell thats clean enough.

How about your shell hunt? Any leads?

jznsn2u

I think I did and she wanted to keep it. I think she still has it. I see it on IG from time to time. Usually its a Vette photo and there is a half finished shell in the garage behind it. I'll probably have better luck finding a junker shell thats clean enough.

How about your shell hunt? Any leads?
Nope, no leads! I found and automatic integra thats possibly for sale but I dont think i'll pull the trigger on it. I got no more time to build cool cars anymore lol! But new update for my NSX - New body kit and full engine rebuild + twin turbo coming up soon!

Winki

Undercover mod
Nope, no leads! I found and automatic integra thats possibly for sale but I dont think i'll pull the trigger on it. I got no more time to build cool cars anymore lol! But new update for my NSX - New body kit and full engine rebuild + twin turbo coming up soon!
Twins!!! Going to be killer.

speedin

The Transporter
Yea, there are a few Teg's around here. But I still think id rather pick a different project first. Not enough time for all the projects I want to build. One at a time. A TT-NSX build will definitely be a full-time project build. Do you plan on building most of it yourself?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Very nice NSX! I still drop by every now and then, but not enough activity to really have much to say.

jznsn2u

Yea, there are a few Teg's around here. But I still think id rather pick a different project first. Not enough time for all the projects I want to build. One at a time. A TT-NSX build will definitely be a full-time project build. Do you plan on building most of it yourself?
Sup bro! I have a few friends helping me with the build. I've already started stripping everything down and getting ready for the next phase!