Kevin A. Parra's 90 GS build thread

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
Copied over from my intro thread
6/29/11
So my Name's Kevin and here's my car.

Here's the one pic I have so far of her all factory and clean runs like a champ.

7/4/11
So I Got some work done this weekend.

Polished Wheels

Painted some pieces with plastidip.

UPDATE (Sorta) 7/9/11

Well I got my shocks for my trunk in. Not a big update but hey now I can put s*** in my car without using my head as a lift for the hatch.

Update 7/12/11
Also Pre amberlamps I just wanted a reference shot. installed the bumper lights was going to do the corner lights but realized I had to remove the fender to get the oem ones out but it started to look like rain and my passenger side tire blew today so I had to do those two things before it started it's 9 pm and it still hasn't started dammit!!!

Another update the last one for about a month I believe.

So I spent like forever and a day on these corner lights trying to take the fenders off, fender liner, and wheel etc. Call my good friend Jay. And found out that you just need to hit the oem lights a couple of times after you take the screw off. FU@# well put it all back together and quickly installed it, and the spark plug wires that came in 7mm bosch. Rock Auto Parts FTW Also installed the Wheels found out one is out of round so I'm going to have to go get the wheel fixed. :/ and got Brand new Falken Ziex 512's for 330 bucks installed at tire club here in town. love that place And Amberlamps are awesome.

Pics Hood up so you can see the wires

Hood down.

Last edited:

Kyle

Paint looks awesome and not faded. Most red cars are pink. Needs to be lowered.

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
Thanks guys the minor issues are pretty much done, the car starts very well and runs great just need to change the timing belt and valve cover gasket also I just have a very slow leak because the brake master cylinder I replaced is losing fluid very slowly I checked underneath the master cylinder no brake fluid there so I'm wondering how well I closed the bleeder valves when i bled the brakes.

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
Thanks Panda. Just got suspension left and then I can start on boosting the engine.

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
I'm not looking for insane power I was thinking maybe an ebay kit and replace the BOV, and the manifold. Or just put together my own kit just get ebay intercooler piping and for a turbo I was thinking either T3 from an old thunderbird or T25 from a 240sx. I've heard oem turbo's better than ebay ones.that with a log manifold for price and a nice 3 inch exhaust and I'll be done.

Panda-R

Putting the DA in panDA
i would go for the T25 and yeah ebay turbos just seem like your gonna get yourself into some trouble

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
Yeah that's what I've heard that the only good thing that you won't have to replace is the intercooler piping nothing else is really good. I'm currently looking around for a good auto-x suspension set up but can't find anyone speak of anything besides coils to lower the car.

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
I couldn't tell you for sure this is my second da and both have had black trip yours does look good got any plans for it?