Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
I'm sure the unemployment has nothing to do with it :rolf:

That’s just the reason I’m still running blown out flowmasters :rolf:

This car hasn’t changed since the last cars & coffee I went to, and that was back in April 2017. I was actually planning on buying the Borla S-type catback around Christmas time, but my gf needed my help moving from Roanoke VA to TN and I was preparing to go get that Mach1 and between all that I spent/lost about $800... I’m still not completely sure where most of it went :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I take that back... it slightly changed.

I had to remove the window tint because it took a shit and wrinkled up on me, and I redid the stereo wiring and installed the cerwin vega 6x8’s

R13

The other asshole
Didnt know you had pulled the motor :thumbup:

Harbor Freight has a ton of them for 20% off ;)

I manual swapped the fucking thing, and freshened up the engine, among many things :rolf:

And my toolbox has been full for 3 years, I need about 2 more this size:

R13

The other asshole
Don’t know... indefinitely after I get wheels, even then I probably won’t lower it more than an inch because my front lip/mufflers scrape real easily. The car is lower than it looks. It only has about 3 inches of clearance from the belly to the ground, it just has massive fucking wheel wells for some reason...

R13

The other asshole
You ask some dumb questions sometimes... :lol:

No. I borrowed some, but I’m planning on retrofitting these instead of Chinese reps because the chrome ones I have are Sylvania OEM replacements from ‘07. I’m gonna take a dremel and try to separate the lenses in the next few days so I can paint the shrouds, but who knows how well that’ll work out. The factory lenses use some kind of hard glue instead of butyl so heat it useless.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
It's been over a year since I've been seriously active in this forum, I don't remember shit :lol:
I've been meaning to retrofit my Si's headlights as well, halogen lights are straight trash but I really haven't been worried about how my car looks..

R13

The other asshole
I probably won’t retrofit for awhile either :lol:

God damn east Tennessee hasn’t had anything but part time fast food and shitty retail jobs for the last few years and it’s really getting old. I’d be happy if I was making an average yearly income at this point... at least I’d have a few thousand a year to put in my turds

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf:

Swear me and kert just talked about all these things the past few days on FB.... Since the fucker wants to call my SS a 4x4 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The SS just has that big wheel effect that makes it look tall :lol:

Like a certain integra once had :rolf: