Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
What’s the interior dressing you use for your dash and stuff? I cleaned it up after I got it home, but it looks ashy/hazy in spots after the super clean dried.

Family member loaned me the money :lol: once I switch the interiors I’m selling this bitch to pay them back.

94RS

No fucks given.

Gives it a nice low shine/matte look when wiped off completely rather than the super shiny/slimy Armor All look.

R13

The other asshole
Sweet, and thanks for the leather recommendation.

Most people wouldn’t think twice about it, but it’s gonna be so damn nice not having tan interior [emoji23]

I also ordered another glowshift oil pressure gauge, gonna try the black 7 color in the stang since the tinted 7 is in the truck. Can’t hardly see that fucker on a sunny day no matter what color it’s on.

94RS

No fucks given.

Top pic was from the dealers site before I bought the car (look at how gray the seats were). Bottom is a recent pic after the seats and dash were done.

R13

The other asshole
Dash and stuff definitely looks better now.

Oh yeah, here’s the outside of this turd

It’s a v6 for those wandering... some fag lost control of an automatic V6 [emoji23][emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Not a V6... that’s a GT-R with a turbo rotary that has pistons and headers [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I should make a funny ad for it like that when I sell/part it instead of trying to be serious [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole

Gives it a nice low shine/matte look when wiped off completely rather than the super shiny/slimy Armor All look.

Have you tried the natural shine wipes? I’m assuming if you have they don’t work as well :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Besides being able to control how much spray does or doesn’t come out, the price you pay per amount of product and how many uses you get out of it comes into play for me.

Figure I can get a 16oz bottle of the spray for $6 (Meguiars direct price) and if I clean my interior every 2 weeks, it’ll last me probably 6+ months. Hell, I’ve had my current bottle for close to a year and still have at least half the bottle.... But I also rarely drive my car, so the interior barely gets touched.

The wipes are $7(Meguiars direct price) for 25 wipes. Say you need 3-4 to do the whole interior. Roughly 8 uses, but say you only use them one every 4-5 weeks like I’ve been doing the Cobalt. How many would need to be thrown away due to drying out?

R13

The other asshole
I didn’t think about them drying out, but since the bottle lasts that long then that’s better than I expected, even though I already suspected the bottle was the better choice [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Rough estimate on all the areas I spray at, I use about 20 sprays every time I do the interior.

But like I said before, I’m able to control how big or small those sprays are so I don’t waste product and spread it around with the microfiber or applicator pad. (Majority of them are “squeeze the trigger 1/4 to 1/2 way” sprays)

Side note: have a separate microfiber or two for drying. 3-4 if you intend on doing the leather at the same time as the plastics.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I’ll probably blast that shit everywhere and smear it with one towel and finish it with another or three