Kirt's Mustang GT

94RS

No fucks given.
Nobody has black leather in those cars in Florida [emoji23]

The Mystichrome Terminators have my favorite interior of that body style though. The fucking leather changes color exactly like the paint and I’m easily amused [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I’m also the only person that doesn’t like mystichrome, but I’ll admit the leather is cool [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
I think you might be missing something

R13

The other asshole

Aside from the severe paint correction my roof needs [emoji23] shit looks so much better, it barely feels like the same car.

94RS

No fucks given.
Just make it into a targa top [emoji23]

Get more pics of the interior though [emoji1303]

R13

The other asshole
I’ve considered the targa conversion, I follow a dude on IG that has it [emoji23]

I’m gonna get some matte carbon vinyl wrap and try an idea I had for wrapping some accent pieces, I’ll get some better pics when it’s not in my garage, even my dslr takes shit pics down there because of the lighting.

R13

The other asshole
Dammit. [emoji23]

I’m dead broke, some bullshit drama going on at home and it’s costing me pretty much everything. The last 2 months have been spent with like $4 in my pocket and less than 1/4 tank in the truck

94RS

No fucks given.
I ordered a set of the new Philips LED set since the SS hasn’t had headlights for almost two weeks.... If the fuckers ever send me replacements of the Cree LED set, you can have em for cheap.

R13

The other asshole
Well shit, appreciate it [emoji106]

I’ll need em, I think this bitch has a bad lash adjuster, so if that fixes it I’ll be driving it most of the time so having better headlights would be nice

R13

The other asshole
It’s official... both of the fuckin’ blue oval turds are broken

Truck started misfiring last Tuesday, then I got some bad gas and that finished it off, and yesterday I finally figured out that the mustang’s rattle is the timing chain tensioners/guides.

I’m guessing the truck fouled a plug, I cleaned the injectors and it’s running well enough now not to throw a misfire code, but it’s still running like shit and vibrating under any load.

Mustang can be an easy fix if the plastic pieces on the guides haven’t shattered and gotten down in the oil pump pickup screen, however given my utterly shit luck lately, I’m already mentally preparing myself to just go ahead and pull the damn engine out just to clean the pickup screen... yay [emoji849]