Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Might be a dying/dead coil on the truck?
Possibly, but unlikely. The truck has two coil packs that handle 4 plugs each, unlike the individual COP’s the mustang has, which usually shows itself in multiple cylinders. So far I’ve only got a cylinder 4 code, but after cleaning the injectors it’s not missing enough to throw a code, but still enough to be down on power and vibrate.

Plugs wouldn’t be an issue, but in the past this truck LOVES to strip shit out, so I just know the hardest to reach plug is gonna pull the threads out of the head and I’ll have to pull the whole damn engine to fix the bastard [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
That shitty Ford ZX2 I drove for a bit when I was with my ex gf had a single coil pack that I had to replace since it started running on 3 cylinders... It happens *insert shrugging guy here* [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I might try it. The parts truck has good coils on it. Might try the plug wire too.

R13

The other asshole
I got pissed at the truck and stopped messing with it. Good news on the stang though, it just needs timing chain adjusters. I’m also getting guides for it good measure, but it’ll be back in action soon.

The chain adjusters have a gasket that isn’t reusable/replaceable... and of course I didn’t know that when I had it apart so the passenger side blew out and that was my engine noise.

R13

The other asshole
The chain being loose and slapping the guide that is.

94RS

No fucks given.
I got pissed at the truck and stopped messing with it.
You got pissed at the truck.... show me on the doll where it hurt you. [emoji23]

Wtf happened? [emoji23]

Good news on the stang though, it just needs timing chain adjusters. I’m also getting guides for it good measure, but it’ll be back in action soon.

The chain adjusters have a gasket that isn’t reusable/replaceable... and of course I didn’t know that when I had it apart so the passenger side blew out and that was my engine noise.
Sooo... it sounds simple, but is it a cheap fix or a pain in the balls? [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Just spending 3 hours taking shit apart to remove and clean injectors only for it to be absolutely no different at all [emoji23]

There’s a good amount of disassembly that’s already done, and the parts are like $130, but I’ll have it fixed and back together in a day. It’s all easy access stuff.

94RS

No fucks given.
You know I’ll be laughing my ass off if it IS the fucking coil, right? [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Fuckin’ probably

I can’t be fucking bothered though. It being broken is an excuse for me to borrow the white Miata again, which saves me a shit ton of gas