Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Can’t even whore myself out these days, everyone’s strung out on meth, their dicks don’t work [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
You know I’ll be laughing my ass off if it IS the fucking coil, right? [emoji23]
It wasn’t the coil, although I did swap them because the one’s that are on it need the contacts cleaned out and I don’t have a cone shaped wire brush to do it.

It was two things. Plug wire on cylinder #3 was burnt out, and there was oil in the spark plug hole on #4... complements of the valve cover leak that’s near impossible to fix because of how damn tight the engine is shoved back in there.

R13

The other asshole
So it runs now..?
Yep

I still have the Miata, but I refuse to drive it until I take it home friday. Those fuckers... I went up for the weekend and put my last $15 in it... bastards took it to the next city over just to go to a Chinese buffet chain that there’s two of in town, ran out all my gas, left it on E and wouldn’t even say anything to me about it knowing it was my gas and I still needed it. It was sputtering as I was pulling in the nearest gas station this morning. Luckily I found $8 in my bag to get me home.

So Miatas are now fucking ruined for me [emoji23]

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
where are new pics at for this car....i need to see them so i can gone in 60 second it for my unicorn collection :D

R13

The other asshole
where are new pics at for this car....i need to see them so i can gone in 60 second it for my unicorn collection :D
I’ve barely been taking pics these days...

Guess that’s what happens when you get a gf... you get boring as fuck and can’t buy car parts, and lose interest in taking pics of your cars [emoji23]

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter

Guess that’s what happens when you get a gf... you get boring as fuck and can’t buy car parts, and lose interest in taking pics of your cars [emoji23]

Well then...u did buy a mustang and girls like mustangs sooo there was first problem ..lol

R13

The other asshole

Well then...u did buy a mustang and girls like mustangs sooo there was first problem ..lol
Should’ve bought a cobalt like Ty so I could explain to girls why it’s not just a cavalier with a big wing [emoji23]

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Should’ve bought a cobalt like Ty so I could explain to girls why it’s not just a cavalier with a big wing [emoji23]
and then you'd be just as gay as me and him lol the gay boys the three gay boy stooges :D:D:D

R13

The other asshole
and then you'd be just as gay as me and him lol the gay boys the three gay boy stooges :D:D:D
That’s why we’ve got mikey boy and his pomeranian or whatever the fuck that gay little dog of his is

R13

The other asshole
Still cooler than the turd ass autotragic NA Miata I’ve been driving for 2 weeks. [emoji304]