Kirt's Mustang GT

94RS

No fucks given.
You’re telling me that am 80s T-Bird had IRS, but the Mustake didn’t get it til the terminator...?

R13

The other asshole
The 99 cobras had it too, but all it was was a frame that bolted in just like the standard 4 link solid axle

R13

The other asshole
They also had horrendous wheel hop problems [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Got it back apart today... went a lot faster since i could still remember every nut and bolt that had to come out.

Tomorrow I’ll probably just reset the timing and clean and prep all the gaskets and stuff so when I get back in town next week I can focus on reassembly... because during disassembly I realized I didn’t even tighten 3 fucking bolts on the timing cover last time [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
So you put it all back together before without having the right parts to fix it? [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
No, rock auto sent me the other part pretty fast lol, remember this?

Can’t win with this bastard...

Stayed until 1am Monday, 8 hours straight getting it back together and ready to go for today... jumped a tooth, gotta pull the whole fucking thing apart and reset the timing.

That white piece is the one that was missing from the original order, they were pretty quick about getting it to me.

R13

The other asshole
Well, no engine progress today. Some personal shit got in the way, but I finally put the carpet that I deep cleaned several months ago in the car.

I’ll post more pics once I actually finish the interior swap. Still have to do the headliner and find a better condition steering wheel, plus the door handles, and the passenger’s side dash vent.

R13

The other asshole
So for everyone wondering how “bad” my stock headlights really were... dslr, ISO 100, f1.8, shutter speed 1/50 on both shots.

Stock

Hikari LED’s

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, I had a reveal thing planned out, but the weather has been shitty so I’m keeping it on the downlow for now... not that anyone gives a shit [emoji23]