Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
It has the switch and wiring. If this lady buys this dog crate from me tomorrow morning I’m ordering new housings, and LED bulbs as soon as I can afford it.

Somewhere in it’s life the passenger housing got knocked out [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
I’ve got a set from Alla Lighting on Amazon. I normally drive with my fog lights on even during the day and they still work over a year later.

Even with mine being projector fogs, they don’t really project very far... But since the LEDs in the headlights make the fogs useless anyway, it’s more for aesthetics [emoji23]

A quick google on the size for the mustang, and those bulbs are a pain in the dick to find for cheap [emoji23]

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F9LD2G1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_YMNBBbFFAC8AV

R13

The other asshole
Son of a bitch... I had a set saved in my cart for $11.99 and now they’re $19.99 [emoji23]

eBay has a ton for under $10 though... all I want is the filler effect you get right in front of you with fogs, so as long as they last 6-12+ months I’ll rock some cheap ass ones for a bit.

R13

The other asshole
As much as I like the stock wheel, I’ve wanted to use this wheel for years. It came out of my ‘79 Firebird, my dad bought it to replace the ugly stock wheel when my mom was driving it.

After installing it though the steering feels much lighter, and more responsive. The stock wheel weighs like 12lbs.

94RS

No fucks given.
I’d say replace it with a three spoke, but the backstory kinda defeats that [emoji23]

Should at least swap the horn button for one of the optional Grant buttons

R13

The other asshole
That’s the plan eventually, I was thinking just the ford oval, but probably won’t happen right now since they’re so damn expensive for a plastic button.

I actually like the 4 spoke though, it looks old school, yet it fits in pretty good.

3 spoke is too ehh... ricer, for a lack of better words [emoji23] It doesn’t really belong with the interior.

Or even if I got one more like an OMP Corsica it still just wouldn’t look right to me anyway.

94RS

No fucks given.
I was more thinking something more along the lines of "muscle car three spoke." Ya know, a bit of dish, holes along the spokes, chrome.

Something like the Grant Classic wheel. ins6_zpsb2dcab00.jpg

Reminds me of a small version of the Shelby wheels.

R13

The other asshole
I have one actually... I bought it for that old 76 f100 I had

I’ll throw it in there for shits and giggles when I get home Friday [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
It’s already polished. It’s a grant like the first one you posted with the black ring.

R13

The other asshole
It won’t stay, it’ll go back in the box it’s been in since I sold that truck nearly 8 years ago, but I’ll do it for the hell of it.

The 4 spoke is perfect for this car, and a pretty uncommon wheel since there’s the stupid hate surrounding Grant wheels, and this one is one of the more expensive ones.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, I’ll never understand how people could shit on a Grant wheel, but praise the fuckers that put on an NRG wheel... which is on par with a $20 eBay wheel.

I’ve tried to bend my Grant. It wouldn’t even flex [emoji23]

Reactions: R13