Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
So small update... sometime in the early part of the year before my grandfather died my starter started giving issues, just occasionally wouldn’t turn at all and no amount of beating and messing around with it would change it’s mind... well I kinda stopped driving it for a few months, then I broke up with my GF and I hadn’t been able to find the key since... I turned the house upside down looking for it every other day for 2 months... I’ve only ever had one key and in 5 years never misplaced it... so I came to the conclusion that she stole it to piss me off when she moved out.

So for Christmas I called a locksmith and had new keys made and programmed, and ordered a starter.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
cars looking good. are you gonna buy another integra?

Reactions: R13

R13

The other asshole
cars looking good. are you gonna buy another integra?
I want to, right now I can’t afford it, and when I do I won’t spend more than $3500 on one, and it has to be a dc2 with a b18c1/b18c/b18c5, but it’s in the future plans at some point for sure.

Winki

Undercover mod
Have you thought about looking at an RSX? A little more up to date and I have seen the early model Type S in the 3-4k range. As nostalgic as a DC is for me it would have to me a heck of a deal to get me back into one.

R13

The other asshole
Have you thought about looking at an RSX? A little more up to date and I have seen the early model Type S in the 3-4k range. As nostalgic as a DC is for me it would have to me a heck of a deal to get me back into one.

Can’t beat a dc2. Don’t get me wrong I love the look of a white jdm type R dc5, but my heart belongs to Dc2’s, yeah a dc4 could be the exact same thing, but I just want a black on black dc2 with a jdm front and the ITR wing.

R13

The other asshole
I had a black on black dc2... but it was trashed. It needed probably $10k in body work alone.