Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Sweet. I gotta borrow the money from gramps when I get home tomorrow but I’ll definitely get em.

PayPal or different preference?

R13

The other asshole
I’ll get back to you on that when I actually have the money [emoji23]

I’ll pay the fees though if you wanna do like moneygram or some shit

My paypal got closed for inactivity anyway so I’d have to make a new one [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
I was kidding, PayPal is fine. But how the fuck do they close it for inactivity? I didn’t do shit with mine for like 4 years and they never closed it...

R13

The other asshole
Idk, I guess they just dislike me [emoji23]

Or maybe it’s because my old bank account got closed for inactivity because I forgot about it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
So I didn’t get the mustang back together today like I had planned.

Rockauto fucking sent me a tensioner arm with a Mitsubishi part number in place of one of my guides.

The part number was the same all but the last digit, and the fucking invoice even showed “quantity ordered: 0” next to where they scanned the wrong fucking part number [emoji23]

So I’m looking at another 4-6 days on that

94RS

No fucks given.
Reminds me of when I ordered the chain tensioner for the C70. Fucking people sent me a starter motor for a 125cc quad.

Just a bit different than this... [emoji23]

At least your car will have bright lights [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Not like anyone else reads this, but y’know gotta get those updates [emoji23]

Classic.

R13

The other asshole
Computer age... I was homeschooled on an old ass gateway desktop with a CRT screen

I barely had to write anything [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Can’t win with this bastard...

Stayed until 1am Monday, 8 hours straight getting it back together and ready to go for today... jumped a tooth, gotta pull the whole fucking thing apart and reset the timing.