Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
You forget about my parts car almost every time I post [emoji23] Hot weather came too fast, and there’s copperheads that like to sleep in cars up there so I still haven’t stripped it and junked it.

Bought a parts car. Got most of my interior swap.

Dash and stuff definitely looks better now.

Oh yeah, here’s the outside of this turd

It’s a v6 for those wandering... some fag lost control of an automatic V6 [emoji23][emoji23]
Still have the two tan pieces because I’ve been too cheap to get them [emoji23] The airbags were blown in the parts car and that one vent was destroyed so I just stuck the tan shit in there for now. I’ll finish it eventually. Was actually gonna buy the $50 LMR vinyl paint kit for the airbag.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeahhhh... I forget [emoji23] I was thinking it was your moms car and got smashed or something

R13

The other asshole
Can’t remember that car, but remember the 95 sn we sold like 4 years ago [emoji23]

Remember this?

R13

The other asshole
Funny enough there’s this one fucking annoying ass kid out the street that wanted to buy my mom’s, then when I got that one up there he stopped by just to say how heartbroken he was to see it wrecked (thinking it was the old SN) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Fucking Alaskan bull worm tractor devouring the push mower on the right [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
[emoji23]

Speaking of lawn mowers... I forgot how cool one of the old ones my grandfather had was... it’s a 1979, looks like an old muscle car kinda [emoji23] and it’s a parallel twin, which is pretty rare for the day

Shitty pic^ but I haven’t gotten that one unburied yet... which if you’re wondering why...

It’s sitting in front of the orange one with no wheels [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
That damn 300lb wood tv is gonna fuck your already fucked shoulders up [emoji23]

The old mower though, you should take off the deck, lower it and throw on an old school hot rod paint job. Maybe even throw in a new v-twin from harbor freight [emoji1787]

R13

The other asshole
[emoji23]

My plan actually was to swap over my Briggs intek vtwin from my newer husqvarna when my deck spindle bearings go out, and just rock the old crappy vintage look, my husky is only a few years old, but the fucking deck is one they’ve used universally on craftsman’s and a bunch of other riding mowers and the deck spindles don’t have grease fittings, and they’re $60 each, so I’d rather junk the whole damn thing, it only has like 150 hours on it, but that old GT16’s chassis is way more solid... my 237lb ass was standing on the hood for like 2 hours yesterday hanging up new lights and it was rock solid, meanwhile I knocked the hood completely off the husky on a small bush one time [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I’m planning on using that TV to watch retro horror movies, it still works, and the inside of the house hasn’t changed since the early 80s [emoji23] Just use a digital to analog converter and use a modern sound system.

94RS

No fucks given.
Did the Mach 1’s have a black panel back there, or am I making shit up and have only seen modded ones? [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Did the Mach 1’s have a black panel back there, or am I making shit up and have only seen modded ones? [emoji23]
Not that Mach surprisingly! but the 35th anniversary! One of the optional appearance pieces was a plastic honeycomb 3 piece design that stuck on with double sided tape.

Aftermarket companies make them now too, as well as LMR and AM selling vinyl kits so you see them often, but originally it was only the 35th’s that had them.

The 35th’s optional package also included special sideskirts (which are extremely rare because they were so subtle most people didn’t notice the difference), The wing that later became the standard on the 01-04’s, The full side scoops and hood scoop that became standard on the 01-04 GT’s, A black Mach style hood stripe, Special wheels, And some interior shit like a silver gauge bezel. None of which my car had. Mine was just a bare ass GT with leather seats and fender badges.

94RS

No fucks given.
Go fucking figure you get a 35th with zero options [emoji23]

I’m guessing the black vinyl is just temporary until you get the kit from LMR?

R13

The other asshole
I wanna say all 99’s had the 35th fender badge, so my guess would be it was just a base GT premium with leather seats and the Mach 460 system, instead of an actual 35th package.

It’s temporary in the sense that I did a shit job and it’s like 4 pieces [emoji23]

I don’t like the honeycomb piece because it sticks up off of the body and it rattles, plus it’s also not worth $140~ [emoji23]

I’ll probably redo it with plastidip honestly, I can lay that down smooth enough that you wouldn’t know it’s not vinyl, or I might get my friend with the twin 35th anniversary to redo it for me, he’s good with vinyl. I would like to remove the wing and do it so you can’t see that little red seam between it.