Kyle's (Integraguy04) DD - 2004 Nissan Pathfinder

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Hey everyone,

I got this SUV back in January, but i have just been lazy and had not put it on the forum. Plans are to keep it mostly stock...maybe some better tires, a 2" lift and a brush guard and some lights...COMMENTS WELCOMED THANKS

Specs:

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4

Engine

Completely Stock VQ35DE... 240HP and 265 FT-LBS TQ

Inside/Outside

Stock except Kenwood 500W amp and 12" Kenwood Sub
Sylvania Silverstar 4300K bulbs

Suspension/wheels/tire

Stock except General A/T Tires on back

Pics

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice daily bro. Must be nice to have something to tow the DC4 with. I want to get a an SUV or truck once I'm done paying off the GE8.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yea its a nice DD, sucks on gas though...to be honest its actually pretty quick for an SUV
Yeah those Pathfinders are pretty quick. My dad used to have an 03 Qx4 and an 07 Pathfinder. Both were nice. Now he drives an 09 Accord EX Sedan. Finally came back to Honda. :thumbs up

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
^^ yea i was lookin for a Honda Pilot but i didnt like the fact that it was AWD and not 4x4

^ yea they prolly would look really nice

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Pretty clean. I wouldn't mind having one

shim

i need money
ahh i used to have one of these in black/black leather, the thing was QUICK for a suv.

just one thing, isn't the engine a vq35de (no t)? haha
good luck with the pathfinder, i really want to see something done to one of these.

and coy's suggestion.. the grids, they'd look hot :p

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
^ yea i changed it to a vq35de lol...i wish it was boosted ahaha...yea i wanna do shit to it but then im taking that money away from my teggy u know

shim

i need money
^ I know exactly what you mean, i sold my '01 pathfinder for my teg and some bills ):

.. boosting one of these would make it.. a really interesting drive, lol