LED cluster light conversion. G2

dlo253

Hey, i know i posted it in my other thread with the pics of my car. But figured more people may see it here. I wanna do the LED cluster/climate control conversion, but noticed it is differnt for the G3, and have seen a couple differnt ones for the G2s. Just wanna make sure i get the right stuff the first time around..

And if anybody has pics of the red, or white LED cluster post pics please!

But i need the following, correct?

(2) WLED-x5: 5 LED T10 Wide Angle Wedge Base Bulb
(4) T1.5-x: 5mm LED Instrument Twist Lock Lamp
(4) 74-x: Wedge Base LED bulb

Would like to verify so i can get these ordered and get em in! :)

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Pm the vendor lightsonleds here and he will hook you up. As for pics.., I have pics of colors in my gen 3 if you want.

dlo253

Pm the vendor lightsonleds here and he will hook you up. As for pics.., I have pics of colors in my gen 3 if you want.
I can get em for $20 shipped from super bright LEDs, think they can beat that? Just need to know if those are the correct bulbs.

Yeah, that would be cool.

Detman101

Da9 newbie
Tagged for future info when I do the conversion

Dm

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Pleaseuse the search function, I posted a direct link to the write-up for second gens in my DIY thread that includes everything you need

dlo253

I always search before posting, been here long enough ta know that Haha. But leave it to me, I exited out of that page when I read "I believe the g2s use a 74" but that link was below that a little haha. Still leaves me kinda with the same question, considering the write up on g2ic says I need different sized bulbs for 2 of the cluster lights. Maybe both work, but why can't we get some consistency in here?! Lol.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
If I had a G2 you'd have consistency on it lol. I'd suggest following the parts list on that one, I'll try and convince my buddy to let me use his car and I'll do a complete write-up for second gens :thumbs up

dlo253

Haha yeah, I may have to do a little write up when I do it. I should follow which one, the TI link or g2ic?? Lol.