LHD ITR CF Part Numbers

00GSRfullbuild

Your best bet really is to go on Ebay n look for the junk. Its pretty cheap on there and typically an abundance of everything. If you dont find wat ur lookin for come back in a week. I member seein the entire kit, all vents, a/c control, shifter plate, i mean everything it was like a entire CF kit and stock JDM just used, was only 200 bucks...

lor_db8

does anyone know if the jdm dc2 climate control will fit the usdm db8?? ive been wanting to convert my stuff all over to cf.. but can never figure if i want to buy cuzz i dont want to start throwing money on something that doesnt fit..

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I don't remember if the climate piece does, i know the center console around the shift boot is different..because its a RHD.

Mr.Nite

The DB8 parts fit. I actually have a DB8/DC2 Type R carbon climate control if anyone needs.

brandonbld17

www.carid.com has half dash kits and full dash kits with different woods, plastics and real CF. i have order a couple of things from them like headlights, taillights, hid kits and short shifter.

moonkhan789

wow such a nice and good thread being continue here,,as well as also you are providing good info,,and i will must say its just due to yours all the efforts and hard work which can be seen here..good work,,good luck..:)

djv1986

Is this real CF or the checkered colored fake stuff? How much does it run? Is there anywhere online where i can enter those part numbers and order it? I know they have honda sites like that for dirtbikes and atv's and stuff, I dunno about cars.
hondapartsunlimited.com i use that website for all my car parts.. just build your vehicle as a 2001 type r and its easy as cake